By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The OFFICIAL E3 2007 Nintendo Press Conference Thread

Reggie brings the heat..

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

He says "We" a lot.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

You guys can say what you want, but Nintendo will get the most media coverage out of the 3 players...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Dang, guess it's over.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

You forgot Mario Kart Wii online. Overall an okay conference, but nothing spectacular. It was at least entertaining to watch. I give it a B.

Around the Network

how long do you guys see the wii selling out till the end of 08? longer, shorter?

well overall that was kinda lame. everything they showed was pretty obvious or we already knew about it. wii zapper, wii wheel, wii fit with wii balance board, and mario kart wii with online (including battle mode) and more players.

still, i think all that beats out viva pinata party game, scene-it, and downloadable disney movies.

so nintendo edges out ms but still leaves a lot of room for sony to impress especially including the kz2 demo last night.

B

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

BenKenobi88 said:
Rail shooters...with Wii Board for dodging?? GOLD!

Every single core gamer in the world would buy Wii Fit (board included) for that... oh the irony!

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

Yup.

Closed door Brawl? COME ON!!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )