By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I had come up with these a while ago and was curious if anyone was interested in the Wii-tan phenomina or my take on it.

The website that I'm running this from is over here

http://web.acd.ccac.edu/~bconn11/Main.htm

I was just curious if anyone had any interest in this type of thing, this specific concept, or just generally wanted to see more.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

What the hell?

EDIT: Just checked your site, I love your art man, it's really good, make this into a Manga, I'll read it :)

This seems vaguely familiar, like I've seen something like this somewhere before. I can't put my finger on it though.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Nice, I hope you finish them all, you have talent.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

I want one! I want one!

Around the Network

Cool :D I like 'em.

Yea!!! mee too!!!1

You bumped a hell of an old thread angrypoolman all of the guys that posted in this thread before really don't post much anymore so if you want one it's best to PM Grey he still logs in from time to time.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

crap, i forgot i was in an old thread.

Impressive, you managed to bump a thread that was over 2 years old. That's got to be a record or something.
Thanks for the compliments though. I haven't really had a chance to draw recently. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into that soon.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her