By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ya I love these drawings keep it up man

Around the Network

I was reading it... and was like... old news? But the whole thing is old, lol.

I guess I'll compliment you too, they're good.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Holy crap, I remember this thread.

Holy crap, I remember Grey Acumen.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I like the girl without the head piece better. But I like it :)

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

welcome back Mr Grey Acumen!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Grey... one of my missed members.... glad to know you still log on, even if you don't post.

Fkusumoto, Just_Ben, Fazz, Vizunary, Celine, johnlucas, dolladolla, DonWii, Ishy, .... good old days.

TWRoO said:
Grey... one of my missed members.... glad to know you still log on, even if you don't post.

Fkusumoto, Just_Ben, Fazz.... good old days.

Agree...

Let me add, Parokki, DonWii and FJwarez

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
TWRoO said:

Fkusumoto, Just_Ben, Fazz.... good old days.

Agree...

Let me add, Parokki, DonWii and FJwarez

And rocketpig, BengaBenga, and BenKenobi.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

^I added DonWii too.... totally forgot about Parokki, but warez still comes online and posts.

Edit: Parokki still visits too, but doesn't post so much.