By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP will be Mario killer

Why would the Lebanese Pound kill Mario?

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Around the Network

LBP will be as much of a Mario killer as Killzone was supposed to be a Halo killer.

-runs-

Pixel Art can be fun.

He got teh banz.

I agree. LBP will kill Mario the same way GTAIV killed the Wii.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

what would be the point of being a mario killer.. don't you know that all the marioboys have already bought their only game this gen? there is nothing to kill.. mario is dead as long as there are no more marioboys left to buy the games

Don't blame me, i'm just stating hard facts here

Around the Network

Banned for a week??? I guess Megaman2 & Forevercloud3000 will have to step up to make new silly Pro PS3 threads.. xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

kowenicki said:
thank god he gets a ban.... some classics today. should have been banned after the gears thread but it usually takes an anti nintendo post on here to bring out the hammer.

Neh... in the gears thread he just showed that he can't read.. that's not trolling.. xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Banned for a week??? I guess Megaman2 & Forevercloud3000 will have to step up to make new silly Pro PS3 threads.. xD

Megaman2 has class! I actually like his silly threads.

RolStoppable said:
I remember people saying the same about Croc. Do you remember him?

Croc was a great game. they should release that on PSN...as well as load of others. PSN needs more PS1 classics.

Hmm, pie.

Sackboys will only kill Mario once he gets games to play tennis, soccer, basketball, golf, racing, fighting. After that, they need to learn to type, count, spell, and cure the common cold along with lots of other viruses.

Oh, he also has to party like it's 1999 for 8 straight years.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)