By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP will be Mario killer

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Cougarman said:
johnsobas said:
yea i gotta wonder what sony was thinking with crash. they spent tons of money advertising him like he was the sony mascot then just dropped him.

crash was part owned or fully owned by universal studios, they probably couldn't reach a deal or something

Thats bullshit. Sony gave him up without a fight. They don't have any sense of loyalty to their published products, but they believe companies and people should be loyal to them.

"The first four Crash titles were published by Sony as well as the games being produced by Universal Interactive Studios. All of the other Crash titles were published by Universal Interactive Studios (now known as Vivendi Games)."

Source

so is that bullshit to you?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
This game doesn't look any where near as good as a Mario game. Mario Galaxy is one of the worst Mario games, and I doubt this game will even be as good that.

He smoke rocks!!!!

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

hmm...why so much BS about LBP...it will be a good game..yes..

not a Mario killer..and will NOT

I repeat

NOT appeal to the 'casual'

the 'casual' are interested in the Wii and DS right now..and will not get a PS# for this single game..sorry ^^''

a pure hardcore game..at least...it'll mainly sell to them..IF it were released on the WIi it would sell to 'casuals' maybe

tabsina said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
This game doesn't look any where near as good as a Mario game. Mario Galaxy is one of the best video games every made, and I doubt this game will even be as good that.

:'(

also, hanafuda.. the balance board is already a mascot.. he is one of only three characters in wii fit

I believe THAT is what he meant to say

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
tabsina said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
This game doesn't look any where near as good as a Mario game. Mario Galaxy is one of the best video games every made, and I doubt this game will even be as good that.

:'(

also, hanafuda.. the balance board is already a mascot.. he is one of only three characters in wii fit

I believe THAT is what he meant to say

haaaaa, now I understand, it was a typo. Got me going for a while.

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect