By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP will be Mario killer

LBP isn't a Mario killer, it's a PS3 killer. Every Mario boy, casual gamer, Bejeweled fanatic, Carnival Games playing gamer will instantly flock to the PS3 and buy 100 million units and from then on every single publisher will divert all their money to casual PS3 game development and release 100 casual games a day for the next 10 years.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

^^^

GASP! Sony is killing the industry!

(Runs and hides under bed)

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

I though LBP was for little big penis

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

SolidSnitch said:

I though LBP was for little big penis

I originally thought this as well.

Then i thought 'no wait hang on, thats just stupid'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

This game doesn't look any where near as good as a Mario game. Mario Galaxy is one of the worst Mario games, and I doubt this game will even be as good that.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
hanafuda said:
Not sure about LBP, but Nintendo should seriously consider making a new mascot based on the balance board.

Nintendo has a shit load of mascots who still haven't been given the lime light.

Cougarman said:
johnsobas said:
yea i gotta wonder what sony was thinking with crash. they spent tons of money advertising him like he was the sony mascot then just dropped him.

crash was part owned or fully owned by universal studios, they probably couldn't reach a deal or something

Thats bullshit. Sony gave him up without a fight. They don't have any sense of loyalty to their published products, but they believe companies and people should be loyal to them.

Euphoria14 said:
RockSmith372 said:
Next episode: Ratchet is better than Link (if someone says that i will stab you in the jaw)

Ratchet = Zelda Killer

When Ratchet can sell over 5 mil, i'll take notice. It cannot hold a candle to either the legacy of Crash nor Zelda.

How come Rock On manages to get banned every other day. Do the mods just hate him for no reason or something?

Riot Of The Blood said:
This game doesn't look any where near as good as a Mario game. Mario Galaxy is one of the worst Mario games, and I doubt this game will even be as good that.

:'(

also, hanafuda.. the balance board is already a mascot.. he is one of only three characters in wii fit