By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamespot reviews Infinite Undiscovery - 6.5

Famitsu gave it a preggy good score: 9/8/8/7.
It should do pretty decent in Japan.

Source: http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=972137

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

Ouch, this game has many "bad" reviews, let's hope this won't affect sales.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

This relegates IU to the very bottom of my gamefly rental list. Unfortunate.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I would care more about the User Ratings than anything else. Those are the ones that actually buy the games because they actually like the genre, not a reviewer who gets stuck with reviewing a game he/she might not like to begin with.

Gamespot users give it an 8

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
I would care more about the User Ratings than anything else. Those are the ones that actually buy the games because they actually like the genre, not a reviewer who gets stuck with reviewing a game he/she might not like to begin with.

yeah... fanboys give it 10's and 0's. Its easy as hell rating a game on gamespot.

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
pbroy said:

yeah... fanboys give it 10's and 0's. Its easy as hell rating a game on gamespot.

I wouldn't know, but it seems like you have lots of experience with that.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
zexen_lowe said:
JaggedSac said:

You must not have if you are gonna let one review sway you.

I don't care too much, since I don't have a 360 and I don't want one anyway, I just had some expectations the game would be as good as SO3. But the game ain't getting good reviews across the board, not just Gamespot.

so you are just trolling Microsoft forum, got it.

is the battle system turned based ?

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

i will never buy this game now, a total aste, i was expecting a spectacular game from triace/square but instead they throw ou this? i hope so4 doesnt tunr out like this dribble

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

pbroy said:

The game just released and all those users who voted already finished it?  I doubt that;.  Lol Mature is right.