By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamespot reviews Infinite Undiscovery - 6.5

6.5/10??

Well I have been playing this game for 3 hours and so far it's 8/10

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

@ Skeeuk: Oh NOES! I fear the 6.5! NOOOO! I'm not even going to try this game or the number will hunt me forever! >_<

I just love it when people can't be open to anything, not even try a little because of a single review.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

the only prolbem I have right now about the game is that the 17 year old main character sounds like a 13 year old while a 16 old girl sound like a 25 year old one, and another 17 year old boy sound also sound like he's 25.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

JaggedSac said:
stellabelg said:
@jaggedsac: It is not the first review.

I just noticed that.  But 71 isn't too bad for a JRPG.

Well its nowhere near any FF or Lost Oddyssey (mmm...Lost Oddyssey)

pre ordered and still looking forward to it. LO is one of the games of the year imo and that only got reviews around 80%.

Around the Network
Gearbox said:
hum. so i guess another flopped excluisve? Man we are seeing a lot of these *cough haze too human cough *

Too Human sold 130k in the USA alone first week with little to no hype and is at almost 70 on Metacritic.

IT will FAR outsellf Haze which is at 55 on Metacritic with substantial hype pre-release (post becoming PS3 exclusive).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

That was pretty low wonder what Ign and Gametrailers gave it.

spdk1 said:

they still hate jrpgs seemingly, they always complain that the turn based stuff is horrible, and that it should be like oblivion.

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?platform=1029&category=Role-Playing&type=games&mode=top&sort=views&sortdir=asc#

TOV only got that score because it is more action oriented. Its like when they base a bunch of Wii game reviews on the x-box 360 graphics....

how the HELL did two worlds get a better score than blue dragon?

Oh, come on, now... let's be fair.  Other than the very choppy movement... um, and poor storytelling... and uh, repetitive action... and er, the worst voice acting in history, Two Worlds was excellent!

Gamespot gave it a 6.5?!?!?!? Screw Gamespot. I always thought their reviewers were stupid anyway. And screw IGN and GamePro. I only trust Game Informer now, as they are the only ones to score this game moderately high.

/sarcasm off

starcraft said:
Gearbox said:
hum. so i guess another flopped excluisve? Man we are seeing a lot of these *cough haze too human cough *

Too Human sold 130k in the USA alone first week with little to no hype and is at almost 70 on Metacritic.

IT will FAR outsellf Haze which is at 55 on Metacritic with substantial hype pre-release (post becoming PS3 exclusive).

Despite whatever spin you try and put on this, Too Human is still Too Crappy. 130k first week? So what? The budget was in the upper upper millions, so 130k is NOTHING. A little to no hype? So what's been going on in the past 10 years? Especially as Too Human got closer and closer to actually releasing?