By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamespot reviews Infinite Undiscovery - 6.5

360 has rpg's, but it ain't going that well. I thought this game would make an great impact for the 360. 6.5 is pretty low for a SE game. I hope this is not a reflection on ff13.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

very bad
very very bad

BMaker11 said:
starcraft said:
Gearbox said:
hum. so i guess another flopped excluisve? Man we are seeing a lot of these *cough haze too human cough *

Too Human sold 130k in the USA alone first week with little to no hype and is at almost 70 on Metacritic.

IT will FAR outsellf Haze which is at 55 on Metacritic with substantial hype pre-release (post becoming PS3 exclusive).

Despite whatever spin you try and put on this, Too Human is still Too Crappy. 130k first week? So what? The budget was in the upper upper millions, so 130k is NOTHING. A little to no hype? So what's been going on in the past 10 years? Especially as Too Human got closer and closer to actually releasing?

Too Human, in its current formm, has been in development for a few years.  Fact.

Nothing much has been going on with this game at all hypewise.  Fact.

A few years back Microsoft showed this game at E3 and everyone thought it was a buggy piece of crap and forgot about it.  Fact.

This game only became important to ANYONE after Haze bombed and then it was PS3 fanboy's that wished for an equivelant title on the Xbox 360.  Fact.

Hate (and the only form of hype) for this game from PS3 fanboys drastically increased after FFXIII went multiplatform.  Fact.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Gearbox said:
hum. so i guess another flopped excluisve? Man we are seeing a lot of these *cough haze too human cough *

Too Human sold 130k in the USA alone first week with little to no hype and is at almost 70 on Metacritic.

IT will FAR outsellf Haze which is at 55 on Metacritic with substantial hype pre-release (post becoming PS3 exclusive).

too human flopped

i don't trust reviews ,
the game looks amazing
6.5 is bad and unfair

Around the Network

i wonder why the game is so short, 20 something hours is really short for a Jrpg, especially its coming from square enix. how big is the space of the game? is it because the limited space of the dvd-9? or they dont wanna invest more on the game itself?

gengka said:
i wonder why the game is so short, 20 something hours is really short for a Jrpg, especially its coming from square enix. how big is the space of the game? is it because the limited space of the dvd-9? or they dont wanna invest more on the game itself?

limited budget maybe

starcraft said:
Gearbox said:

please do remember 360 has far greater install base than ps3 in NA.  haze=91k first week, too human=130k first week. hmmm i thought both are alrite for new mediocre games

gengka said:
starcraft said:
Gearbox said:

please do remember 360 has far greater install base than ps3 in NA.  haze=91k first week, too human=130k first week. hmmm i thought both are alrite for new mediocre games

Too Human = Mediocre of decent, depending on what you're into.

Haze = Bad.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@starcraft

That's BS.

Too Human WAS hyped, especially near the release. What happened to the 800k pre-orders?

Just accept the fact that a major 360 game flopped... hard.