By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamespot reviews Infinite Undiscovery - 6.5

pbroy said:
Gearbox said:
hum. so i guess another flopped excluisve? Man we are seeing a lot of these *cough haze too human cough *

Don't worry, It'll be better when it comes to PS3

umm?

It was originally published by microsoft and funded by them why would they let it go to ps3??

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

Around the Network

Holy sh*t! Gamereactor gave the game 5/10!
WhoTF is Gamereactor? Lol.

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgamereactor.dk%2Fanmeldelser%2F70794%2FInfinite%2BUndiscovery%2F&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&sl=da&tl=en

pbroy said:
markers said:
i knew it wasnt going to be a great jrpg once i found out it was 15-20 hours (with minimal sidequests)

but oh well i bet its still worth a rent, atleast i am going to :]

Well duh, 1 DVD can't hold that much. The lack of Blu-ray held back it's potential, now the PS3 version will be gimped. u_u

That's bullshit. What held back its potential is the fact that the budget isn't big enough. GTAIV is massive and fits on one dvd.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Godot said:
pbroy said:
markers said:
i knew it wasnt going to be a great jrpg once i found out it was 15-20 hours (with minimal sidequests)

but oh well i bet its still worth a rent, atleast i am going to :]

Well duh, 1 DVD can't hold that much. The lack of Blu-ray held back it's potential, now the PS3 version will be gimped. u_u

That's bullshit. What held back its potential is the fact that the budget isn't big enough. GTAIV is massive and fits on one dvd.

Thank you Godot. It seems we have a fanboy on our hands. 

OT: The game obviously has some issues that most reviewers agree upon. That being said, I personally don't see this as being a terrible game. Some people will definitely like it, others won't. Worth a rental in my opinion.

DeotoxSlayer said:
spdk1 said:
doesn't Gamespot hate any RPGs that aren't western

That's not true. They like ToV and gave it an 8.5/10.

They gave Tales of Destiny like a 4/10 and aid that it should have never left Japan.

When I read that I knew Gamespot had no taste.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
Bingoo said:
pbroy said:
Gearbox said:
hum. so i guess another flopped excluisve? Man we are seeing a lot of these *cough haze too human cough *

Don't worry, It'll be better when it comes to PS3

umm?

It was originally published by microsoft and funded by them why would they let it go to ps3??

Um...  no.  Square-Enix is the publisher, and owns the material 100%.  They can do whatever the heck they want with it, once any timed-exclusive agreements with MS expire.  Same thing with Tales of Vesperia, etc.  -- not owned/published by MS at all.

Here's a (pretty much exhaustive) list of MS published RPGs that will never see the PS3: Mass Effect series, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Fable series, Too Human series. 

That's it.  No holds barred for any other RPGs, I'm afraid -- except timed ones, of course.

Of course, were I to list the Sony exclusive RPGs that will never see the 360, it'd be much shorter: Folklore.  That's it.  I can't think of another modern-era RPG Sony even owns the publishing rights to.

It's a joke guys. I guess my efforts to humor the PS3 crowd backfired on me. But thanks, I've never been called a PS3 fanboy before. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

omg is it that bad??

but

Castle Crashers Review 8.5

pbroy said:
It's a joke guys. I guess my efforts to humor the PS3 crowd backfired on me. But thanks, I've never been called a PS3 fanboy before. n_n

My apologies, then.

Edit: To the guy above me. 6.5 isn't 'that bad.' It's mediocre.

chasmatic12 said:
pbroy said:

My apologies, then.

Edit: To the guy above me. 6.5 isn't 'that bad.' It's mediocre.

Um, actually 6.5 using most reviewers scales (including Gamespot) is pretty bad.  It doesn't necessarily indicate a bad game, but it is definitely a bad review score to get.