By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everyone is asking about Street Fighter IV on Wii

Wii needs both Street Fighter IV (Which could be ported easily with that graphics), and Resident Evil 5. Capcom games are v. successful on the Wii even titles like Zack and Wiki (the game might be gold after all), RE4 and others. I don't mind waiting half a year longer then PS360 owners but i think eventually both SF and RE will come out.

Around the Network
trestres said:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/4833615/Street_Fighter_IV_on_Wii_No?num=10&pg=1

Look, the thread title is "Street Fighter IV on Wii? No"

And Sven posted there saying this "Yes, that's the answer."

This means NO officially.

Normally this would be powerful evidence, but as Dead Rising shows Svennson doesn't always seem to be totally in the loop when it comes to Capcom Japan's decisions; he's primarily a marketing guy, so why tell the blabbermouth all your future plans?

That said, I'm sure it'll come sooner rather than later, judging by Capcom's recent actions and comments, but it's unlikely to be a simultaneous release: their Wii Port Team is busy with Dead Rising!

Gearbox said:
The wii is for kids and people are begining to realise this now. It's a novelty and a kids console.. Get a ps3 or 360.

See you in a week :D

meh sf4 doesn't look too good to me anyway king of fighters 12 is what i want on the wii

We'll probably get RE5 and SF4 on Wii long after they release on PS360.

Around the Network

Isn't just about every 360/PS3 game asked for by Wii only owners??? Isn't it about time some of you Wii owners buy the system that actually has the games you want?

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.