By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everyone is asking about Street Fighter IV on Wii

personally i wouldn't be interested in street fighter mainly because of the controller. the wii remote is by far my favorite controller of forever but for some games it just doesnt make the cut. but for the other games it brings them to another level beyond anything a 360 or ps3 controller can.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Around the Network

It would make sense for it to be ported, I don't know what the big deal is, I wasn't too excited about it when I first saw but it could rock, and honestly they couldn't make it look any WORSE on Wii >_> (doesn't like the visuals of SF4)

Also I signed that petition for RE5 to Wii so maybe that'll come too haha.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'd much rather have Flock. That game looks so awesome, but it doesn't seem to get much anticipation.

it should have been a wii exclusive, did capcom forget that the reason streetfighter was so popular in the first place is because of Nintendo, sometimes i just don't understand capcom.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

SF4 on Wii is going to happen. Mark my words.

The problem is timing. Knowing Capcom they'll probably port it at the end of the generation when no one cares anymore.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Never heard some1 asking about Street Fighter for Wii.
I think its not possible.

Take my love, take my land..

^^ why not? graphically it really doesn't really look better then the snes versions.

@ClaudeLv250 i agree it will probably be a cheap cash-in port to fund street fighter 5.

It will probably get ported over to the Wii 1,5 years late utilizing the Resident Evil 4 engine and looking like crap.

I'd rather have RE5 (does not like fighting games).

The two of them would be great though.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels