By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everyone is asking about Street Fighter IV on Wii

Street Fighter IV could come to the Wii, if Capcom is willing to do it. I think that if there's demand for it on the Wii and it seems like there is, Capcom should make a Wii version of the game.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

The wii is for kids and people are begining to realise this now. It's a novelty and a kids console.. Get a ps3 or 360.

as long totsonko vs. capcom releases for Wii. Im not mad

I'd rather have RE5.

Gearbox said:
The wii is for kids and people are begining to realise this now. It's a novelty and a kids console.. Get a ps3 or 360.

you are not true ps3 fanboy after all, how dare you recommend 360?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:

I'd rather have RE5.

this and Street Fighter IV, I would purchase both and I don't even own RE4 or Street Fighter 3

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Gearbox said:

It's too sad that PS3 fanboys have to use the 360 as a strength for the PS3.

And your trolling is very old now, please get a new one. You just repeat the same old reused turd phrase all over again in every post you make.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

SJGohan3972 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

I'd rather have RE5.

this and Street Fighter IV, I would purchase both and I don't even own RE4 or Street Fighter 3

Well yeah, it would be nice to have both (i dont think i would buy SF) But if Capcom decides to port one to the wii, i hope they go RE5.

it will happen everybody know it. is just matter of time. XD. but i hope it before may 09

jugando ahora: Super Street fighter 4, ninokuni "ds"
playing now: NINOKUNI, Super Street fighter 4, kof 13
waiting for: 3ds to play street fighter 4 and zelda

Give me Phoenix Wright Wii with Wii Speak instead!

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...