By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant - HD Console exlusive to the 360!!

who gives a shit about spyro and crash anymore? the games are ruined.

Around the Network

*sigh* Where do all these thread come from... Besides pretty much no one can imply he likes Crash anymore. Well, the casuals might but they have either a PS2 or a Wii.

DMeisterJ said:
outlawauron said:
Bodhesatva said:

Wow, this is reaaaaaally stretching the term "exclusive."

I thought it was misused with Mass Effect and Bioshock; this takes it to a whole new level.

I know. This "console exclusive" bull is getting out of hand.

Seconded.

Console exclusive is such a stupid term.

Why is the PC not considered a platform?

Yep, that's why I've coined the new term "HD Console Exclusive"

*Waves the new "HD Console Exclusive" war banner proudly....

ah... I really don't know why I find this stuff amuzing

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

why si it on neverything except PS3?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Wow, the box got an exclusive for a series that sucked for the past 5 years, congrats!

Also, it's on the PS2. why bother with polishing crap for the PS3?

To add to that, the PS3 has something microsoft can never match: Ratchet and Clank... 5 (6)? home console installments and it just gets better with each one.

Around the Network

ahahah crash bandicoot, this game sucks, congratulation for the exclusive XD

Dodece said:
Every journey begins with a single step. Following that analogy every game the 360 gets that the PS3 does not is a positive step. For those who do not like what the series has become well apparently it is still successful enough to see a continuous stream of titles. Companies do tend to avoid making games that do not sell. Your just not the target audience anymore, and your accepting that will be a positive step.

Does the fact that this is not on the PS3 matter. Yes it does for the 360. Microsoft wants to make a stronger statement about having a library for young children as well as older more mature gamers. Titles like this make the console look more kid friendly. Which means parents will be more willing to buy the console. Not that this title alone will do that this year, but they also have a number of other kid friendly titles this fall.

Little kids notorious for having poor taste need games too guys. This is just a game more directed at them. This title should be an interesting barometer. Let us see some of the consoles demographic.

Is there anything you CAN'T spin positively for the 360?

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Gobias said:
Dodece said:
Every journey begins with a single step. Following that analogy every game the 360 gets that the PS3 does not is a positive step. For those who do not like what the series has become well apparently it is still successful enough to see a continuous stream of titles. Companies do tend to avoid making games that do not sell. Your just not the target audience anymore, and your accepting that will be a positive step.

Does the fact that this is not on the PS3 matter. Yes it does for the 360. Microsoft wants to make a stronger statement about having a library for young children as well as older more mature gamers. Titles like this make the console look more kid friendly. Which means parents will be more willing to buy the console. Not that this title alone will do that this year, but they also have a number of other kid friendly titles this fall.

Little kids notorious for having poor taste need games too guys. This is just a game more directed at them. This title should be an interesting barometer. Let us see some of the consoles demographic.

Is there anything you CAN'T spin positively for the 360?

Dodece is the SPIN MASTER!!

Who else could spin a game thats on the 360 and not the PS3 has a good thing for the MS camp.... ?

Could you?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I never really liked spyro.. crash was fun on PSX though.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Darc Requiem said:
Soriku said:
RIP Crash (and Spyro).

Why'd you sell them to Sierra, Sony!? WHY!?!?!?!? They were good with Insomniac and ND (and sold really well too!) :(

Sony never owned Crash and Spyro. They had an exclusive licensing deal for both IPs with Universal Interactive. Universal was the publisher for Insomniac and Naughty Dog on both IPs. The way their contracts were written any game developed by Naughty Dog or Insomniac that was published by Universal, belonged to Universal.

didn't SCEA publish Spyro and Crash on the Ps1?