By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant - HD Console exlusive to the 360!!

LOL.....i will get this on PSP for FREE ! ! ! ! !

thanks to sierra and radical..lmao

Around the Network

Yea the last game was also on everything but PS3. Of course it also generally wasn't that great, and this one isn't likely to be any different. The 360 version last time barely looked any better than the Wii version.

Crash 1,2 and 3 were all awesome games

This is the lamest thing to gloat about I've ever heard for 2 reasons:

1) It's not exclusive.

2) It's not a good game.

Crash has always sucked.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
konnichiwa said:
sc94597 said:

Sorry, but I think you are over exaggerating the exclusivity. Ever since sony sold crash its been pretty bad. Same thing for spyro.

Edit: And i should have read the first post. Its not even exclusive. Just an HD exclusive.

Sony sold Crash?  It was never from Sony it was always property off universal if am Right.

Wasn't crash sony's solution to mario? Naughty Dog developed it and Sony published it. Then I guess they sold it.

I can't really tell.  It was just that a lot of gamers at that time loved Crash from the beginning especially magazines.  And Crash is a platform game so many came up with:  Sega has Sonic, Nintendo has Mario and sony has hmmm Crash!!  Later on Sony saw that Crash was popular it was/still is the most sold Western made game in Japan and advertised it as hell (even had his own music video). At the end of the PS One era Naughty Dog stated that they didn't wanted to make another Crash game anymore so Universal who had the license of the name asked other devs to make it and made it multiplatform. Pity the games were not anymore that great like they were before.....  That is the story I read long ago about Crash;

Noooo this should've been a ps3 exclusive.

i stopped caring about this abomination when Naughty dog sold it on.

LBP will be huge.

Bodhesatva said:

Wow, this is reaaaaaally stretching the term "exclusive."

I thought it was misused with Mass Effect and Bioshock; this takes it to a whole new level.

HD Console Exclusive!!

I need to email ioi and get him to start a new website called www.hdvgchartz.com where it just tracks the 360 and nothing else!!

360 is the #1 HD console!!

... Sorry, its been a slow news day today... gotta make something up or else I'd get bored...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Crash and Spyro got pretty lame after SONY let them go.......... This doesn't seem like anything big at all..... it's like MS eating SONY's leftovers......

4 ≈ One