By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant - HD Console exlusive to the 360!!

This Oct 2008, the only console where you can enjoy Crash Bandicoot in HD quality will be on the 360!

Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant, a rejuvenated Neo Cortex is taking over the world one brain at a time! Cortex and N. Brio devise a new kind of evil – a text-messaging, do-anything device which controls both mutant and bandicoot minds. Armed with his quick-wits and lightening agility, Crash must free his friends, the titans and save the day!

Developed by Radical Entertainment, a Sierra Entertainment studio, Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant is scheduled for release this fall on the Wii™ home video game system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo DS™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system.

Here's some new pictures from GC 2008!!

*walks away whistling....

Edit: CRAP! missed spelled EXCLUSIVE... that just ruined everything!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

+1 former Sony only IP for MSFT . . .

Looks nice, I don't really see why it's exclusive but w/e I get to play it either way =P

Even if Crash had the same Magic as the PS1 days, i can get it 4 PS2. I Highly doubt this tho

Sorry, but I think you are over exaggerating the exclusivity. Ever since sony sold crash its been pretty bad. Same thing for spyro.

Edit: And i should have read the first post. Its not even exclusive. Just an HD exclusive.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Sorry, but I think you are over exaggerating the exclusivity. Ever since sony sold crash its been pretty bad. Same thing for spyro.

That's because no one can do a Crash or Spyro game justice like Insomniac or Naughty Dog respectively can.

DeotoxSlayer said:
sc94597 said:

That's because no one can do a Crash or Spyro game justice like Insomniac or Naughty Dog respectively can.

I wouldn't say that. I'm sure alot of developers could. Just the developer they sold both to(Seirra?) can't.

Crash without ND? Not crash.

And Lol at HD Console exclusive.

Available also on PSP, PS2, DS and Wii.

Generally, we call that, "multi-platform".

I know you're joking though... I hope.

Didn't the last Crsh game skip PS3 too?

....didn't it bomb?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

sc94597 said:

Edit: And i should have read the first post. Its not even exclusive. Just an HD exclusive.

Sony sold Crash?  It was never from Sony it was always property off universal if am Right.