By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant - HD Console exlusive to the 360!!

Bodhesatva said:

Wow, this is reaaaaaally stretching the term "exclusive."

I thought it was misused with Mass Effect and Bioshock; this takes it to a whole new level.

I know. This "console exclusive" bull is getting out of hand.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Every journey begins with a single step. Following that analogy every game the 360 gets that the PS3 does not is a positive step. For those who do not like what the series has become well apparently it is still successful enough to see a continuous stream of titles. Companies do tend to avoid making games that do not sell. Your just not the target audience anymore, and your accepting that will be a positive step.

Does the fact that this is not on the PS3 matter. Yes it does for the 360. Microsoft wants to make a stronger statement about having a library for young children as well as older more mature gamers. Titles like this make the console look more kid friendly. Which means parents will be more willing to buy the console. Not that this title alone will do that this year, but they also have a number of other kid friendly titles this fall.

Little kids notorious for having poor taste need games too guys. This is just a game more directed at them. This title should be an interesting barometer. Let us see some of the consoles demographic.

Fair enough. So any reason why the developers got a bit lazy?

Hmm, pie.

"Developed by Radical Entertainment, a Sierra Entertainment studio, Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant is scheduled for release this fall on the Wii™ home video game system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo DS™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system. "

Um, this word exclusive... I don't think it means what you think it means.

HD-exclusive is the only thing that matters now! :D

Around the Network

Anyway... the lead plattform for this game is the wii, the developers told.

exlusive on 360................ ok then let it be

these new games are not crash this is crastshit they screwed the series since ps2, i still enjoy the first 3 crash in psx the best platformer ever!!!!

Now this is the first exclusive that actually feels like a "betrayl" to me. If only because Crash was Sony's original mascot for their gaming division.

Sad they didn't buy the rights when the creators were selling.

This is the second game to be multiplatform from the start... having a 360 version and a version not PS3.

Warriors Orochi 2 being the first.

outlawauron said:
Bodhesatva said:

Wow, this is reaaaaaally stretching the term "exclusive."

I thought it was misused with Mass Effect and Bioshock; this takes it to a whole new level.

I know. This "console exclusive" bull is getting out of hand.

Seconded.

Console exclusive is such a stupid term.

Why is the PC not considered a platform?