By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant - HD Console exlusive to the 360!!

Well let me put it this way, i'd be pissed if naughty dog still made the series. But as of right now i couldn't care less.

I am Ted Nugent

Cat Scratch Fever

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:

Wow, this is reaaaaaally stretching the term "exclusive."

I thought it was misused with Mass Effect and Bioshock; this takes it to a whole new level.

I think it's funny when people say that Mass Effect and Bioshock are not 360 exclusive(in the case of Bioshock it's were).

Because if you can afford a PC to run them you certainly wont bother with a console. And generally if your a PC Gamer you wont be into consoles.

I know that for me at least I'd rather play Mass Effect on a 42" 1080P TV with my 6.1 Surround seperates system. Regardless if the graphics or controls on PC is slightly better. Nothing beats the cinema effect lazing about on your armchair.

selnor said:
Bodhesatva said:

I thought it was misused with Mass Effect and Bioshock; this takes it to a whole new level.

I think it's funny when people say that Mass Effect and Bioshock are not 360 exclusive(in the case of Bioshock it's were).

Because if you can afford a PC to run them you certainly wont bother with a console. And generally if your a PC Gamer you wont be into consoles.

I know that for me at least I'd rather play Mass Effect on a 42" 1080P TV with my 6.1 Surround seperates system. Regardless if the graphics or controls on PC is slightly better. Nothing beats the cinema effect lazing about on your armchair.

Wrong. I play both PC games and consoles. A buddy of mine plays PC games and has an X360. Lots of people on VGC play both.

gebx said:

This Oct 2008, the only console where you can enjoy Crash Bandicoot in HD quality will be on the 360!

Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant, a rejuvenated Neo Cortex is taking over the world one brain at a time! Cortex and N. Brio devise a new kind of evil – a text-messaging, do-anything device which controls both mutant and bandicoot minds. Armed with his quick-wits and lightening agility, Crash must free his friends, the titans and save the day!

Developed by Radical Entertainment, a Sierra Entertainment studio, Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant is scheduled for release this fall on the Wii™ home video game system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo DS™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system.

Here's some new pictures from GC 2008!!

*walks away whistling....

Edit: CRAP! missed spelled EXCLUSIVE... that just ruined everything!

Lol this is how desperate 360 fanboys have become for exclusives? You call a game that is coming to PS2, PSP and DS exclusive becuase you will be able to play it in HD?

I think I'll stick with Little Big Planet, Motorstorm, Socom and Bioshock in October.

Xen said:
selnor said:
Bodhesatva said:

Wrong. I play both PC games and consoles. A buddy of mine plays PC games and has an X360. Lots of people on VGC play both.

I did say generally. Most PC gamers play WOW or Team Fortress 2. They spend most of their time playing mainly PC game multiplayer stuff. The sales of Mass Effect and Gears on PC compared to 360 tell us that.

Around the Network
selnor said:
Bodhesatva said:

I game on both PC and Consoles. Also you could connect a gaming PC to your HDTV as well.

Not to flame nor anything, but.....

From the article

Speaking to videogaming247 at the Sierra Spring Break 08 in Mallorca last week, Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant producer Kirsten Forbes said that Wii will be the lead SKU on this, the fifteenth title in the platforming franchise.

"So we decided to lead on the Wii SKU this year," she said, confirming vg247 weren't actually lying to you when we wrote this story's headline.

"Developers normally lead with the lowest common denominator piece of technology, and so although we're doing PS2 and the Wii and the 360 and the PSP and DS versions of the game, we led with the Wii from a graphics point of view."

VG247 then asked her if there was going to be a PS3 version, to which she replied, "No".

Source:

http://www.n4g.com/ps2/News-140471.aspx