By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant - HD Console exlusive to the 360!!

So.. It's come to this.. PLATFORMERS!!! ASSEMBLE!!!!

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:

Crash and Spyro got pretty lame after SONY let them go.......... This doesn't seem like anything big at all..... it's like MS eating SONY's leftovers......

HOW I LOVE THAT FRANCHISE... That's so sad it hasn't been that fun lately. I remember playing Spyro and CTR all the time. X(

Exclusive or not, it's nice to have another platformer for the 360. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

I give this thread a 9.6.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

sc94597 said:

Sorry, but I think you are over exaggerating the exclusivity. Ever since sony sold crash its been pretty bad. Same thing for spyro.

Edit: And i should have read the first post. Its not even exclusive. Just an HD exclusive.

Agreed.  Crash and Spyro were awesome back in the PS1 era.  Unfortunately, they have both been suffering from getting milked to a point where the games drop significantly in quality.

Is this really a game to brag about?

(Hint: No)

Gebx: HDVGChartz.com.... LOL.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Soriku, that's the point, they won't let them rest in peace.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Soriku said:
RIP Crash (and Spyro).

Why'd you sell them to Sierra, Sony!? WHY!?!?!?!? They were good with Insomniac and ND (and sold really well too!) :(

The tombstones are on me.. You go get the coffins.

they should just sell Crash to Microsoft for $5(fair market value) so Rare can try and fix it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

It's sad to see how these once great fanchises have been ruined by these other developers

Profcrab said:
Exclusive or not, it's nice to have another platformer for the 360. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

I give this thread a 9.6.

It will suck, the series lost it's quality once sony sold it