By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant - HD Console exlusive to the 360!!

Wow, this is reaaaaaally stretching the term "exclusive."

I thought it was misused with Mass Effect and Bioshock; this takes it to a whole new level.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

I have a 60gig ps3, i can still play it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

"HD Console Exclusive"???

How long will it take before we hear phrases like "HD console with the name starting with 'X' Exclusive"? ;)

Crash of the Titans was the biggest disappoint I've ever played on PSP, and if I remember correctly, it was also a "HD console exclusive"

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

well umm,isnt this nice.not really a heavy hitter and barely an exclusive in any sense.

konnichiwa said:
sc94597 said:

Sorry, but I think you are over exaggerating the exclusivity. Ever since sony sold crash its been pretty bad. Same thing for spyro.

Edit: And i should have read the first post. Its not even exclusive. Just an HD exclusive.

Sony sold Crash?  It was never from Sony it was always property off universal if am Right.

Wasn't crash sony's solution to mario? Naughty Dog developed it and Sony published it. Then I guess they sold it.

Around the Network

Microsoft's answer to LBP?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Sony still have the rights to all the ps1 era ie good Crahs Bandicoot games and i had a blst playing them again on my ps3 in HD and in school on my psp. So yeah i hope your joking cuz Crash sucks now and HD exclsuive means another game to drive down the average rating of the 360's library.

Please be joking for you sake.

As a PS3 owner, I can honestly say, "...so?"

It's the same TYPE of game as Ratchet and Clank, sort of..and R&C is much better=/

....Wow....It began on the PS1 and will end in the 360.

^_^

skeezer said:
....Wow....It began on the PS1 and will end in the 360.

Will end on the 360WiiPS2PDS lol.