By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Heavy Rain Video released

Looks like an interesting game..

^_^

Around the Network

Is it just me, or is the lip synch off? This could of course be because the game was made with french dialog as well, but it just doesn't seem right...
Even so, everything else looks sick! Utterly beautiful!

That video was awsome. I kind of prefered how indigo prochecy did the action sequences, but it is great that you don't have to focus on one part of the screen. Either way it looks great and I can't wait until it comes out.

Those someone know what the game is about.

Apparently, this trailer is from a demo. The trailer does not follow the main storyline of Heavy Rain. That is still a secret.

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/heavyrain/news.html?sid=6196255&part=rss&tag=gs_previews&subj=6196255

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
Is it just me, or is the lip synch off? This could of course be because the game was made with french dialog as well, but it just doesn't seem right...

Yeah, I noticed that too. I hope that's fixed for the final, English release.

dbot said:
Apparently, this trailer is from a demo. The trailer does not follow the main storyline of Heavy Rain. That is still a secret.

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/heavyrain/news.html?sid=6196255∂=rss&tag=gs_previews&subj=6196255

Wow, just wow! O_o

This game is gonna rock the world, rape it and leave it wanting for more... And then some! Holy crap...

best grafix this gen, this looks unbeatable.

these grafix will only be beaten on future ps3 games

stunnung!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

That is no doubt one of the best trailers i have seen for a game, the graphics look top notch and the atmosphere is great.