By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Heavy Rain Video released

this looks kinda creepy

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network
dbot said:
starcraft said:
dbot said:
starcraft said:
I'm so pumped. I hope the game gets delayed a lot, cause I'm gonna have to buy a PS3 the day it comes out.

And I hope Versus stays exclusive, or I'm gonna feel like a knob buying an expensive system for one game.

I love how you can still manage to piss-off the PS3 fans while saying something good about the PS3. You have a talent.

Only one PS3 fan commented before you.

He approved of my post........

I guess I was misreading your post. I though you were saying the PS3 was over-priced without any games, and will probably lose it's remaining third party exclusive. Oh, and you were calling existing PS3 owners knobs.

Anyway, I am glad you are excited for Heavy Rain. It definately has potential.

He is a pro at what he does. i think i need to pick up some tips from him

interesting.amazing,,,i cant fund a word

Good close ups, but the models keep looking like dead bodies, it will be interesting to see how much they sacrficife to keep the detail of the models...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

looks good must have.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network

@starcraft
i thought there is one more title u are looking forward to in the ps3, god of war 3 ;)

yeap embracing the games, fable 2 infinite undiscovery lost oddysey are gonna make me buy a 360. this generation's consoles war is gonna make us broke

am i the only one who thinks it looks like condemned? but looks interesting, even i don't know anything about the game.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

gengka said:
@starcraft
i thought there is one more title u are looking forward to in the ps3, god of war 3 ;)

yeap embracing the games, fable 2 infinite undiscovery lost oddysey are gonna make me buy a 360. this generation's consoles war is gonna make us broke

This is true.  But God of War 3 I can probably rent and play on a mate's console.  Versus and Heavy Rain will likely be FAR too long for that to be realistic.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It's an adventure game. I don't expect much action, otherwise it would be an action/adventure. QTE events are part of gaming and are extremely well done. That's a good thing. Heavy Rain won't be QTE's only. You might be sneaking around in some parts of the game. 1 vs 1 battle's are possible and probably some shooting. The main gameplay is walking around solving puzzles, talking to NPC's, while the story unfolds itself. It's funny that some gamers doubt the gameplay of Heavy Rain. This reflects how popular the adventure genre in the gaming world is. It's not strange because adventures are mostly loved by older gamers. The core gaming market depends heavily on young gamers.

Not as good as I expected. The environment is really bland, and the animation seemed bad at times. It's too bad that the rain effects don't seem to be thru gameplay.