By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Heavy Rain Video released

Fortunately, you can twist your writings all you want, but, the words are stayin as they are. Scripta manent as Latins used to say.
First you are referring to how people who dont know what an adv. is, they don't appreciate the HR or the IP. Then you say," i do know the adventure genre and how these games play. Maybe i didn't play that many". So, you connect the knowledge of adventure games to the appreciation ability for these two games (though from the second we almost don't have a clue, and the first is hardly a mediocre adventure game). And here I am telling ya that I know alot about adv. games, and still I don't know why I should be amused abd astonished from Quantic Dreams efforts. Of course I have no purpose to discuss my adv. gaming experience with you, It was a rhetoric question. You know what a rhetoric question is, don't you?
And finally about the "dying breed" thing. You wish dude. The adv games production is constantly rising, mostly due to European Developers. The number of the Good adv games out there is almost frustrating for a fan. Honestly, last year i didn't know what to play first.

Around the Network

The characters are very well modeled/animated - but I don't see anything mind blowing. Guess I'll need to see more of the game - at the moment, I'm just getting "Dragons Lair" flashbacks...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
The characters are very well modeled/animated - but I don't see anything mind blowing. Guess I'll need to see more of the game - at the moment, I'm just getting "Dragons Lair" flashbacks...

Mind blowing or not, the dark tone, fine visuals, and the fact they are clearly aiming it at a more mature audience alone makes it more worthy of attention that anything I can think of that is on the way for the Wii or 360...

PSN - hanafuda