By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate the last 3 games you played.

fire emblem: radiant dawn (wii):9:its addictive but at times it can be very fustrating, especially with those useless dawn brigade characters!

PES08 wii: 8: controls are just the best. excepting for defending

viking 360: 6: have no idea why i keep playing this game. its medicore but i just keep going back

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network

MGS4- 10/10

Maximo- 9.1/10

New Super Smash BRos. 9.0/10

^_^

Ys 6 The Ark Of Napishtim 10/10 (PSP)

medal of honor heroes 2 - 9/10 (PSP)

R-type Delta - 10/10 (PS1)

NOTE : Ys 6 The Ark Of Napishtim is extremely underrated

Before you bitch, these are "uninflated" scores - 5 is "average":)

PixelJunk Eden: 8/10. It's fun to play, doesn't piss me off, and while not graphically "intensive" it's still really nice to look at. I didn't see any option for customized playlists but this game would really benefit from it. It's great for what it is - a timewaster when you have a few minutes to spare.

MGS4: 9/10. It doesn't know whether it wants to be a game or a movie. Making games is Kojima's day job and I'd advise him not to quit. However, the extensive cutscenes do serve their purpose, giving the gameplay a sense of meaning and making you care more about what happens - and although it's no "Citizen Kane" the "movie" of the game is still entertaining enough to not make you wear out the X button - at least the first time through. However, the fact that you'll end up skipping through the cutscenes after your third time through is a testament to the game itself.

GTA4: 4/10. Yeah, I'm giving the "best game ever" a 4/10. I had this game in my grubby little hands at 12:01am on release day, got back home at 12:05 and played until 8am. I didn't really enjoy it that much after the first couple hours, but I really wanted to unlock the main island. I went to work and managed to stay awake through the day, got back home, passed out and then woke up again at around 1am, unlocked the main island, drove around for a while, and realized I didn't feel like playing any more of the missions. Once I felt like I had unlocked the part of the game I wanted to see, there was no longer an reason to suffer through any more of it.

Metal Gear Solid 4: 9.5 - Simply amazing. Great storyline, incredible graphics and definitely has the best gameplay out of the series. Controls are way better than the previous. The boss battles were pretty awesome. Loved the last boss battle. Brought lots of memories. The cutscenes are great, but most of them are kinda long. The online is okay. I hate the body damage though.

Warhawk: 8.8 - The game is very fun and addicting. There are always moments where I have to laugh. The game is full of win. There's just about two modes and maps that I dislike.

Folklore: 8.3 - Very beautiful game. A great storyline and a well presented throughout the whole game. Keeps you hook, wanting to know what happens next. The game is pretty fun, but somewhat simple. It uses the sixaxis nicely, but I hate that balance one. The atmosphere/environments look very welll; there's about one or two realms that look stunning. There are lots of things to do, takes a while to do them. The two 'campaigns' get repetitive. There are a few loading problems and framerate issues. The optional install didn't seem to help much.

Around the Network

Ninja Gaiden 2 7/10

The World Ends With You 9.5/10

Zack and Wiki 7.5/10

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition A-
Super Smash Bros. Brawl A
Guitar Hero III B- (but still a lot of fun)

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Final Fantasy 4 (DS) 10/10
Magical Starsign (DS) 8/10
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) 10/10

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

gemcraft - 7/10 (for flashgame addictiveness)
Star Trek Conquest - 5/10 (not bad for simplistic strategy)
Mass Effect - 8/10 - (Very Fun game with great story elements)

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

321tttrini4everz said:
Ys 6 The Ark Of Napishtim 10/10 (PSP)

medal of honor heroes 2 - 9/10 (PSP)

R-type Delta - 10/10 (PS1)

NOTE : Ys 6 The Ark Of Napishtim is extremely underrated

Hell friggin yeah it is!  The Ys series is one of the most underrated game series in existence, and its a damn shame that the sixth game in the series got such a limited release after nearly a 10 year hiatus... I'm surprised we were lucky enough to get an English version at all!

I have the PS2 version, which is basically identical to your PSP version except the loading times are alot shorter on PS2 (so I've heard).  Unfortunately I had to pick the game up used at LameStop because i couldn't find a new copy anywhere and this was just a few months after its initial release.  If anyone's a fan of good old action RPGs then find yourself a copy of this game ASAP...   the music alone is worth it!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.