By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate the last 3 games you played.

Madden 09 All Play 8.9/10
TloZ:TP (doing a little rerun) 10/10
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Budokai 3 10/10 - I'm scared how many hours i've played this game with my friends.

Around the Network

Rock Band - 9.9
GT: Prologue - 9.1
Heavenly Sword - 9.7

I give this thread a 9.5.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Riot Zone (Turbo Duo/Turbografx CD, now available for VC as well):4/10
Pros:Classic beat em up action
Cons:About 7 non boss character models, easy bosses, repetitive backgrounds.

Synopsis: Hawk(stereotypical American Joe with cut off tee shirt and tight jeans) goes to Dragonzone(despite the agme being called Riot Zone) with his buddy (Tony)against the will of his superior officer because his stereotypical American slut Candy has been captured by stereotypical bad guy Bossman. Dudes beat up various punks, Chinese, ninjas and gays to achieve this.

Too Human: 8.5/10
Pros:Great music/level/atmosphere. Fun battles. TONS of options as far as weapons/armor/upgrades is concerned. Unique concept that I have not played before.
Cons: Aiming is hard, you keep shooting dead guys after their life bar has been depleted even though there is some bad guy up your ass. Unskippable death and cut scenes. Game background story(not actual story) is confusing to me. Multiplayer is co op+XBOX live only. Managing your character, though deep can be time consuming. Camera can scerw you at some times.

Synopsis: Baulder(main character) is saved from evil sentient robots. He is a god somehow, but refuses to use godlike powers. He travels through wells to do stuff that could seemingly be done jut by pressing buttons, but he uses magic in the wells instead. His wife is dead and hes hasent been told why and this slut girl who may also be a "god" is constantly making references to wanting him boning her. Baulder gets sent on missions to do stuff by a superior "god" all in an attempt to save humanity fromthe evil robots and others.

Warhawk:7/10
Pros:Good Battlefield/Battlefront clone, easy to play for the most part, great online community, lots of game modes. Great bluetooth headset if you get the box set.
Cons: Not as good as Battlefield/Battlefront. Flying has a pretty big learning curve, changing when you need to can be troublesome, not enough destroyable environments(I am hoping for this by this generation of systems). Lack of variety in weapons/vehicles.

Synopisis: One team is red, one team is blue. Capture the flag, capture the radiation stuff, own command points and kill, kill, kill!

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All Play- 8.5
The Orange Box(360)- 9.5
Halo 3- 9.0

Skate - 7.5/10 Not bad but not great, picked it up cheap for 15 GBP

Blue Dragon - 8/10 Really enjoyed this one. Bought for 19 GPB

Lost Oddysey - 7.5/10 Not as good as Blue Dragon but again bought for 19 GBP and it slowly grew on me.

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 10/10 - Story amazing, online amazing, graphics amazing, gameplay super amazing, I can't find a fault with the game.

Grand Theft Auto 4 - 3.4/10 - Story ok, online never played it, graphics very good, gameplay awful compared to the past GTA games, once i unlocked the main island and went on a few rampages the game just got annoying.

Soul Calibur 4 - 7.5/10 - Story what story, online haven't played it yet, graphics impressive, gameplay very fun, it is a good solid and decent game especially the CaS (Create a Soul mode) where you create your own characters.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Boom Blox - 8.5/10
Brawl - 9.8/10
DKC - 9/10

GTAIV - 7
SSBB - 9.5
The Orange Box - 9.5