By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate the last 3 games you played.

FFT:WotL 9.3/10

FFXII 9.1/10

GTA4 /9.7/10

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Around the Network

Pokemon Diamond (DS) 8.5/10 (given that this is my first time ever playing a Pokemon game it was bizarrely addictive)
Wii Fit (Wii) 8.5/10 (10 for balance board, 7 for Wii Fit itself)
Final Fantasy III (DS) 7/10 (only 4 hours into game though so i may have to edit score)

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

All on 360 (the most recently played games based on my gamercard at this time)

Tiger woods 09 90%

Castle crashers 91%

Smackdown vs Raw 2007 95%

1 Super MArio sluggeers 8/10
2 No More HEros 9/10
3 Halo 3 10/10

GTA IV 10
MGS4 10
COD4 10

Around the Network

Warhawk w/ expansions
+ Lag free gameplay
+ Great dev support for free/paid new content
+ Incredibly balanced
+ 4p online splitscreen is a great feature

- Still atleast a couple annoying glitches/bugs
- People with headsets on public servers are uncommon
- (currently) throphy farmers

Would I reccomend? Yes, to anyone who likes online MP.

PixelJunk Eden (35/50 spectra)
+ Great visuals
+ Really addictive platforming
+ Very good value at $10

- Music gets repetitive
- 1-2-3-4-5 collection system feels like it's streching the game out needlessly.

Would I reccomend? Yes

PixelJunk Monsters + Encore
+ Co-op gameplay is very fun
+ A great pickup and play game, yet enjoyable by all kinds of gamers
+ Great replay value

- Encore is seriously hard
- Rainbowing some levels without a guide can get tedious

Would I reccomend? Base game yes, expansion only if you're *really* into it.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

gta iv (8.5/10)
cod4 (9.5/10)
mgs2 (7.2/10) - raiden is such a sh*tty main character

These are my real opinions I'm not trollng or trying to be different.

GTA4 (4/10)

I saw in reviews 10/10 for visuals I popped the game in a saw POS graphics that didn't look all that great. Game bored me after a few hours of play and I've never gone back to play it.

MGS4 (5/10)

This game bored the living daylights out of me way too much starting and stopping. Again wasn't blown away by the graphics. I've clocked up 2 hours of of play and video so far and I'm trying..... really trying to get into by forcing myself to play this game so I can justify the money I sunk into much like with GTA4 but to no avail.

Pixeljunk monsters (9/10)

fantastic game so addictive and so much fun with a friend. I initially d/led the game and expansion at the same time and playing co-op we accidentally completed the expansion island first so going back to the tiki island where its just too easy was a bit of a letdown.

SSBB- 10/10

Guitar hero:on tour- 9.0/10
Guitar hero 3 9.5/10

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm (Demo) 9.5/10
1-Graphics accurately mimic the anime
2-Gameplay is superb
-Characters are balanced
-Characters have their own unique fighting style that is true to their movements in the anime
-Weapons inventory makes sense, is quick and easy to use even while fighting
-There is an advantage that presents itself when on the last health bar
-Special moves accurately reflect the techniques in their characters' respective arsenal
-Combos are relatively easy to pull off, as are special moves
-Health bar set at the perfect level for a decent-sized fight
-The fighting area can be easily explored
-In-depth story-mode included in the game (but not the demo)
3-Sound is perfect
-Musical score as used in the Japanese anime
-Option to listen to either English or Japanese voices
4- The game is just bloody fun. Best fighting game ever made.

Minor exploits and a lack of online capability prevent this from a perfect score

Call of Duty 4: 6.5/10 (The way I rate games, this ain't bad. It'd be akin to a 3 Star movie)
1-Graphics are inconsistent. Detail is too sharp, objects are too clear when in reality, human visual range could not possibly perceive such detail. Sometimes light sources are far too bright than they should be, or not nearly bright enough.
2-Gameplay is inconsistent.
-Often times when killed by an opponent in a shootout, the 'Killcam' suggests you have been shot far, far more than you have been, or sometimes doesn't even register your attacks.
-Old school deathmatch depicts bizarre columns of light where weapons and power-ups are placed.
-Weapons and powerups are imbalanced in the favor of those who have played more matches.
-Radar makes absolutely no sense. Identifying enemy position when shots are fired makes sense, but the 30 second UAV that occurs with a 3-Kill streak does not, at least, not when you take into account the default radar setting.
-The Helicopter gives an unfair advantage to whoever reaches a 7-Kill streak first. All in all, CoD4 has real balance issues that hurt the score.
3-Weapon fire is really done well, but the game could use some more background music to make up for the lack of chat over the PSN.
4-For all its flaws, the game is quite fun.

Mario Kart Wii 7.5/10
I'd break it down, but I've gotta head out for work.