By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate the last 3 games you played.

1. Bionic Commando Rearmed (XBLA, PSN, PC): 10/10: Wow, what is there to say about this remake? The graphics are sexy, the music is just insane, the humor is corny, and the difficulty level is top-notch (talking about Hard here). Hehe, they've even thrown in a code that will let you play as the original Rad Spencer in their new upcoming 3D Bionic Commando game! I hope it's going to be as good as this remake though. I'm going to say that Bionic Commando Rearmed is my third best game this generation (MGS 4 being first, Mass Effect being second)! It's fan service to the max. I especially liked the ''explod'' joke! Thank you GRIN!

2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3): 10/10: I think Kojima totally delivered with this one. He didn't miss a single detail about anything! It is definitely my favorite game this generation, and probably the best end to a series ever. Act 4 was just too good, and the last act was even more epic! He linked every single plot hole from the others games, and concluded the series in a very intelligent way. I was a bit disappointed by the things Big Mama said, because I thought she just concluded the whole Patriot thing too fast (missing links from the previous MSX games), but then I was surprised that he got back on the subject with Big Boss's arrival (wow, that was unexpected by the way). Then again, I think you have to play the other games in order to appreciate what Kojima did. I know I did! ^_^

3. Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360): 8/10: I've clocked around 61 hours, and I must say it blew my mind. Not just the ending, but the whole game in general (especially Disc 3, wow). This is definitely one of the finest RPGs I've played, and it didn't leave me with question marks at the end *looks at Final Fantasy IX*...! By the way, is it just me or I smell ''sequel,'' just looking at the ending? Please, Mistwalker, make it happen! Too bad it took almost 3 full discs to just be able to do sidequests though. I mean, I'm almost done with everything now. I just need to finish the whole Backyard thing and revisit some spots so I can get items I know I've missed. And yeah, let's not forget the tedious power-leveling just so Kaim, Seth, Ming and Sarah can learn some last remaining skills. Oh well, seems like I've still got a couple of hours to invest in the game!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

mario kart wii 9/10

super smash bros brawl 9.75/10

sega superstars tennis 8/10 (one of my guilty pleasures)

All played last saturday night with a load of mates and a few crates of stella and magners, great night.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Wii Fit 9.2/10

This is strange, I'm actually motivated to do physical activities. Yay me!

Okami 9.7/10

So far it's my game of the year. Breathtaking visuals, enough collectibles to drool over, great gameplay, and a wonderful story. You're too good to me Ammy!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 9.4/10

Fantastic game, unlimited replayability, and a wonderful cast of characters. I just wish that multiplayer was flawless, especially for this type of game.

Smeags said:

Wii Fit 9.2/10

This is strange, I'm actually motivated to do physical activities. Yay me!

Okami 9.7/10

So far it's my game of the year. Breathtaking visuals, enough collectibles to drool over, great gameplay, and a wonderful story. You're too good to me Ammy!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 9.4/10

Fantastic game, unlimited replayability, and a wonderful cast of characters. I just wish that multiplayer was flawless, especially for this type of game.

okami is easily in my top 3 games of the year alongside no more heroes and fire emblem radiant dawn.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Twilight Princess - 9.0
Brawl - 9.2
RE4 - 8.9

Around the Network

no more heroes 10/10
resident evil UC 8/10
syphon filter dark mirror 8/10

Magna Carta 7.0

Devil May Cry 1 8.5

Final Fantasy X 9.0

Not knocking on anyones review skillz or the quality of the game rated but i see waaaaaaaay too many 9s and 10s i know some of them are from me but still i would think that a couple of people would play games that undeniably suck.

We all have good taste i guess/

P.S. I dont belive in 10s.

MGS4 - 9.7/10
Ico - 9.4/10
Okami Wii - 9.6/10

I'm about 3/4ths of the way through FFX, and at the moment I'd say it's about a 9/10.

Guitar Hero Aerosmith (Wii) 7.3/10 GHIII with different songs and minor enhancements
Mario Kart Wii (Wii) 8/10 a very fun but highly flawed game
Super Street Fighter II (VC) 9/10* the best fighting game on SNES

*Super Street Fighter II Turbo is 9.5/10 and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix may reach 10/10.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org