By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate the last 3 games you played.

MGS4 - 10/10 act 4 is stonking to say the least, its even got a small part playable from mgs1 complete with ps1 grafix:)

Ferrari Challenge - 8/10 super ferrari game with lots to do, will feature complete downloads of all ferrari cars

Battlefield - 8/10 brill shooter with a cool online mode, now updated with a free multiplayer mode, best audio also

Burnout Paradise - 9/10 totally smooth totally cool and new cagney update makes it more totally cool

oops thats 4 but never mind, il chuck soul caliber 4 in there also

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I like this idea for a thread. Don't know if anyone will read what I rate, but still a nice idea. Anyway:

1. Madden (PS3) - 7/10. I keep hoping the presentation will get better, and it did a little this year, but it's sad to say its still not up to 2k5 standards. The gameplay is mostly great except for rb/te's running flares always go out of bounds.

2. Ninja Gaiden 2 (360) - 7/10. I am so disappointed in this game. The first game (For the xbox) really got be back into gaming. I hardly played at all, and after playing NG I realized how great games could be. Perhaps I just expected too much of the sequel, but the enemies and environments just seemed overly repetitive to me. I can't believe I actually got BORED of this game.

3. Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) - 10/10 - Probably my new favorite game of all time, surpasing NG and FFVII. The first two chapters are just insanely good, the storyline is great, the presentation is off the charts. Ive been trying to get all my friends into it.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Kudos to everyone who posted their opinions on games i just thouight it would be good to see what everyones been playing and how they liked the games.

Bonus ratings:
Super Stardust (PS3)- HD 8.5/10

Sper Mario Galaxy(Wii) 9.5/10

Call Of Duty 4 (PS3) 9/10

Gears of War (360) - 10/10
FIFA 2008 (PSP) - 8/10
Football Manager 2007 (PC) - 9/10

Wario ware : mega microgames - 7 / 10 wasn't like twisted D:

MKWii - 12 / 10 online rocks!

Tales - 10 / 10 I'm stuck at a boss :(

Around the Network

Penny Arcade episode 1 - 9.5/10. Really only complaint I have is I wanted more. One of the rare games that has made me laugh out loud on multiple occasions.

Assassins creed - 9. Pretty amazing but hindered by glitches, i've gotten stuck in a wall twice, an infinite fall, and on the edge of a cliff. Plus lots of other little ones.

Bionic commando rearmed - 4/10. I've only played it for about 30 minutes so far, so that could change but seriously the controls are awful. So no story or characters and gameplay ruined by controls =/ Only good points are nice graphics and lots of content. Hopefully I will get used to the controls (you know like people get used to being stabbed in the hand -_-)

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Lost Odyssey-8.5/10. Decent story, good character development, nice tweaks to turn based battle system, there are some technical issues and the pacing can be slow at times

Metal Gear Solid 4-9.5/10. Amazing(but not perfect) story, very refined gameplay, wierd villians, lenghty cutscenes not for everyone

Ninja Gaiden II-8.5/10-Great combat system, decent visuals, story is terrible and the camera is troublesome at times but still very fun to play

New games I recently played
NG2 - 7.5/10 (it was an 8.5 BEFORE I went on to try mentor mode, now the frame dips and camera are really testing my nerves).
Madden 08 - 7.5/10
Soul Calibur - 7/10

Guitar hero on tour 9/10
Twewy 9.3/10
SSBB 100000/10

I'm assuming I didn't necessarily have to beat the game.

Fire Emblem DS-7/10
Cooking Guide: What's For Dinner?(DS)-8.5/10
Bionic Commando Rearmed(360)-8.5/10

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.