By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't like the new approach Ubisoft are taking to Prince of Persia, but I absolutely loved Assassin's Creed so I don't have a problem with them.

EDIT: lol @ OP's sig

Around the Network
Zucas said:
I got no problem with Ubisoft. I like their casual divisions such as Imagine seeing success because obviously they know how to provide to that kind of gamer unlike any other company aside from Nintendo. More power to them. The hardcore media just needs to back off because it's not their territory to comment on anyways.

I personally don't mind Ubisoft's Wii and DS support or really anything. I think they make good games its just they get a lot of rap for being realistic. It's not like Epic who's realistic and an ass about it while making overhyped and overrated games. That's when I get pissed.

I second this opinion.

their PC offerings are great

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Upcoming:
Prince of Persia
Tom Clancy's EndWar
Far Cry 2

Already out:
Assassin's Creed

These are reasons enough from this generation alone for me to want to hug and kiss Ubisoft all day long ^^

Ubisoft has evolved to one of my favourite developers.
With games like:
The Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six and Prince of Persia series, Assassin's Creed, Blazing Angels
and future developements: Far Cry 2, Shaun White Snowboarding, I Am Alive.
and many more

Around the Network

I still haven't gotten around to Assassin's Creed, but Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia beg to differ.

Gearbox said:

In the last year I went from a person who loved Ubisoft to a hater. I have a good reason. Assassin's creed was the 3rd biggest let down for me this year. Next, HAZE. I only have 2 things to say about this game, OMFG and Biggest let down of the year. The next game Enchanted Arms. Just plane out looks bad, or well maybe ok but I haven't played it. Am I the only one who thinks ubisoft sucks? Or at least they made a load of crap this year?

On the flip side, R6 Vegas was nice and I did like Assasians creed so they are hit or mill

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

xman said:
Gearbox said:

In the last year I went from a person who loved Ubisoft to a hater. I have a good reason. Assassin's creed was the 3rd biggest let down for me this year. Next, HAZE. I only have 2 things to say about this game, OMFG and Biggest let down of the year. The next game Enchanted Arms. Just plane out looks bad, or well maybe ok but I haven't played it. Am I the only one who thinks ubisoft sucks? Or at least they made a load of crap this year?

On the flip side, R6 Vegas was nice and I did like Assasians creed so they are hit or mill

That was hit ot miss

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

I like them.....since splinter cell...

Former something....

ive got udi love ... i do wish they would bring back classic ghost recon. and revive proper coop for splinter cell

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog