By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seriously, stop with the LBP threads...

I understand your point, but this happens with all major games.

I would rather see threads promoting games, rather than threads about why console x sucks or why game x will fail. I think it's cool that so many people (including myself) are excited about a unique game that's coming out.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network

mods should create an "official LBP thread" (like the smash one) for LBP and close all the other threads.

Put all the love, hate, reviews, videos or whatever in the official thread and leave the rest of the forum in peace

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Maynard_Tool said:

I mean come on, i know ps3 owners r excited cause they r gonna get a game that fits the style that so many ps3 owners (not all) criticize in the "other console" (wii) It looks so kiddie, that is incredible that the same people that argues that the wii has a lot of those games (and they say it in a way that makes it bad to have those types of games...), now is putting this game SO high. And its ok, everyone deserves a good game BUT please...stop with the "OMG LBP will be awesome"...."best game of generation" ..."It will sell 100 Billion units"...."Best game EVEEEEEEEER" .....I mean come on, there r just SO many threads about the awesome-ness of this game that is pathetic.

Umm, I don't think anyone (non-fanboys) complains about games like SMG or other good "kiddie" games.  People complain about mini game collections, Imagine Babies, etc.  Also considering there have been a fair number of negative threads concerning LBP, I don't see why you are only pinning this on Sony fans.  Not to mention this is another LBP thread.

I think I am dumber from reading this thread, if only for the bad grammar.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

LBP will be huge

Around the Network

Carlos 710: mods should create an "official LBP thread" (like the smash one) for LBP and close all the other threads.

Put all the love, hate, reviews, videos or whatever in the official thread and leave the rest of the forum in peace

Thank U.

Yacuzaice: Umm, I don't think anyone (non-fanboys) complains about games like SMG or other good "kiddie" games.  People complain about mini game collections, Imagine Babies, etc.

O0oo0o sr. u havent been in a certain spanish web site. I wasnt just talking about this site. I know a lot (believe me when i say alot) of people that attacked Mario galaxy just because of the looks and that now they r saying LBP will be great.

Akuma587: I think im dumber...

Sorry, english is not my first language.

Maynard_Tool said:

Yacuzaice: Umm, I don't think anyone (non-fanboys) complains about games like SMG or other good "kiddie" games.  People complain about mini game collections, Imagine Babies, etc.

O0oo0o sr. u havent been in a certain spanish web site. I wasnt just talking about this site. I know a lot (believe me when i say alot) of people that attacked Mario galaxy just because of the looks and that now they r saying LBP will be great.

Ok, perhaps you should have made the thread on that "certain spanish website".  Like I said most reasonable people who aren't fanboys won't say SMG is bad because it is kiddie, and then say LBP is great.

LBP will be huge.

I really don't see how it's an issue. Don't read them if you don't care to, but they aren't exactly the majority of threads, so I don't see how they can even be conceived as an inconvenience.

I would just ignore them....