By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seriously, stop with the LBP threads...

I mean come on, i know ps3 owners r excited cause they r gonna get a game that fits the style that so many ps3 owners (not all) criticize in the "other console" (wii) It looks so kiddie, that is incredible that the same people that argues that the wii has a lot of those games (and they say it in a way that makes it bad to have those types of games...), now is putting this game SO high. And its ok, everyone deserves a good game BUT please...stop with the "OMG LBP will be awesome"...."best game of generation" ..."It will sell 100 Billion units"...."Best game EVEEEEEEEER" .....I mean come on, there r just SO many threads about the awesome-ness of this game that is pathetic.

Let sony do the "I want to sell this game no matter what...", u people, dont need to sell this game to other gamers. Stop forcing the game, because later on IF things dont go the way u r hoping....I dont wanna see this site full of "ZOMG, LBP BOMBS!!!!" ...."LBP, BIG disappointmet fur such Little game"...."Sony fails again..." and stuffs like that.

Lets just wait for the game to come out....let people buy it and it will take its natural way in to this life. Dont try to convience everyone else (or r u convincing yourself????) that this game will be the ULTIMATE thing. Lets just wait please!!!

Around the Network

Typical of Maynard to say something like this. Go form A Perfect Circle.

lol.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Your thread's goal seems ironic considering you just made a thread about LBP.

We can't help the LBP threads, the game is just too awesome to keep contained into a single thread.

Maybe it could be contained a bit so as to not flood the front page so much, but you can't really expect people not to talk about what is probably the PS3's most anticipated title for the remainder of 2008. To say nothing of the irony of your creating yet another LBP thread...

Around the Network

Yeah LBP sucks and I'm tired of Sony fanboys terrorizing the internet. The game is not even gonna be a big hit I predict. It will ship 2m worldwide, but every first party title does that.

Im creating the thread to stop it xD its not about LBP....its about the threads of LBP. There r just so many...why dont just create the official thread and discuss everything in there??? having 20 threads about LBP is just....crazy

Well im not sayin that it sucks, like sharky. Really, i have nothing against this game is just....so many people r trying to put this game REALLY high. Its like they need this game to sell a lot. Its not like u get comission 4 every copy sold. do u???

You think its bad now ??? Just wait till it comes out... the attention seeking nerds will be all over it for weeks... but it will only be half as bad as when Gears 2, Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 are out... that might trigger Nerd War 2 or something... every last pixelcounter will rise from his hole with the assumption that his oppinion is better and more relevant then that of everyone else... even thinking of it makes me sick...

Somewhere between 25 and 50% of the LBP threads have been negative so I dunno what you're complaining about.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Im complaining of two things mostly

1.- And most important...The numers of threads about this game. Make the official one and talk all u want about the game in there. We dont need a thread every 10 minutes about the game

2.- Some people r expecting this game to sell millions and millions....lets not give reasons to some people to say in the near future "LBP BOMBS!!!!!" or "Sony fails again" and things like that