By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will outsell the X360 for the rest of the year and the rest of eternity

|_emmiwinks said:
perpride said:
azrm2k said:

This may be the quickest prediction to fail, ever. All it would take is the 360 to win next week and you're done.

On the other hand you can't say you were proven right till both are officially discontinued for a long time as there's always the possibility the 360 would outsell the PS3 a while from now.

Read dude. The prediction cannot be voided unless 360 beats PS3 this entire year. He did not say anything about weekly/monthly sales.

No, the term "For the rest of the year" implies weekly/monthly.

I did neh even know.

Around the Network
jankazimierz said:
As soon as MS announces their next Xbox will be releasing in 2009/10 then the PS3 is a shoe in against the 360. :)

Maybe, but we have to remember it struggled against the Gamecube!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I predict Rock started this thread just to distract posters from the simple fact - that he loves the 360 and hates the PS3 with a passion.

I also predict he'll be banned before his prediction hits.

i like how you predict this when they didnt beat xbox360 last week and the week before that

lol wtf 360 sold more worldwide for 3 weeks, only because of a mixture of clearence 360`s, low stock of ps3`s, and 1 rpg - and people are getting cheap thrills of it.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Lol @ this thread.
@madskillz: Back to the basics, huh (avatar)?

I predict that i will live long enough to see the end of this eternity.
And i already don't feel to good. ;)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

i am loving this prediction, hey whilst we are at it lets say the ps3 will always outsell the Wii forever as well

ps3 fanboys...ran out of money for a 360 with Gears 2 and Fable 2 and come here to say how your console is the best and owns everything? Do not wory,help is on the way. There`s always mommy with a nice Xmass gift under the tree,go check it out

I predict that several times a day, some sad person that desperately wants a large corporation to beat another large corporation in a race to sell more games consoles, will start a thread making a prediction that's based on their odd emotional attachment to said company, rather than anything based on reality.