By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will outsell the X360 for the rest of the year and the rest of eternity

Rock_on_2008 said:
crumas2 said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
I predict sales for this week. PS3 outsells X360 by 40k in Europe. X360 outsells PS3 by 20k in NA. In Japan X360 and PS3 are level for the week both sell 10 k consoles in Japan. Overall a 20k week win for the PS3. As for the Wii, well I do not care what that systems sells. PS3 V's X360 the only battle that really matters, HD console wars.

Have you read the Japan preview posted by The Source?  Unless his numbers are way off, the 360 should outsell the PS3 in Japan this week.

Noooooooo. Anyway if the PS3 does not outsell X360 this week. I will just bump the thread up and hope the PS3 wins next worldwide sales week. This thread could go on forever no need to create a new thread.

Sooner or later PS3 will start outselling the X360 worldwide for many, many weeks on end like it has done so in the past.

You are one funny dude...

Around the Network

OUTRAGEOUS!

Rock_on. I predict as I have presdicted last week.

360 will open the WW gap to 6.7 mill by Feb 2009

selnor said:

I hope not, I would quit this forum board if that happened.

i predict Rock_on will predict more prediction.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
selnor said:

Well I predicted 6 weeks ago my sig. I was right and it started happening a week early. Now with the rumoured but surely to happen price drop, I am very confident this will happen. Why would you quit? It's only a plastic box.

selnor said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
selnor said:

Well I predicted 6 weeks ago my sig. I was right and it started happening a week early. Now with the rumoured but surely to happen price drop, I am very confident this will happen. Why would you quit? It's only a plastic box.

VGChartz are under tracking PS3 console sales. The X360 console sales are being overtracked. We will just have to wait and see ioi adjust the console numbers like he does once a month.

Rock_on_2008 said:
selnor said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
selnor said:

VGChartz are under tracking PS3 console sales. The X360 console sales are being overtracked. We will just have to wait and see ioi adjust the console numbers like he does once a month.

Yeah, but in this particular case I would recommend sending him one or several PMs about this matter as soon as possible, in which you emphatically tell him that there's no doubt about PS3 sales being undertracked by Vgchartz. In the same breath you should push him to adjust the numbers which he is usually extremely fond of.

FishyJoe said:
I predict I'm getting sick of predictions without any objective data or thoughtful analysis.

i must agree with the fish.

Rock_on is doing a good job of filling in for Leo-J in providing us with increasingly ridiculous PS3 fanboy predictions. Good job Rock_on, be careful not to get banned...... it goes with the territory.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709