By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Leo-J: 'ps3-19-23mllion(will not go below 120k WW any week in 08)'

kingofwale said:
psrock said:
Neos said:

well leo-j. it looks like it might happen this week.

very mature thread, very nice.

let's be fair here.. when has Neo ever showned even a ounce of maturity? It's unfair to expect him to.

Lol.....   What a funny thread this is;..yeyeyeyeye;;;;

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:
super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:

Yes, making fun of someone's prediction who is permabanned is the same as challenging predictions.

I wish I could use your logic in the real world some days.

No one is ever permabanned.

Cryptic as ever, huh etecoon?

lol...mostly.

You know what I mean....and you know I am right. How else did all of those banned accounts know they had been unbanned so quickly.

Well, you're not on topic

He doesn't visit the site anymore, why pwn him in a thread and he doesn't even come here?

Actually there hasn't been that much (if any) leo-j pwning in this thread.

Therefore...we are on topic.

Back on topic:

This thread should be locked.

Machina-AX said:
Looks like it will fall below that for 1 week and even then there are mitigating circumstances.

Mitigating circumstances don't matter. The Wii and Wii-Fit have mitigating circumstances every week, we can't use those as an excuse.

The fact is, Leo-J probably still reads this forum, or actually posts on them under an alternate account. When someone makes a pro or anti anything prediction and they are wrong, we call them out. Especially if they are a more famous member like Leo-J was.

I don't understand the indignation on this post. As far as I'm concerned it's not any worse than busting out Crazzy or somebody.

Now, on topic, Leo-J's prediction was solid, if only a little pro-Sony. He just didn't account for the X factor. Never predict in absolutes.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

DMeisterJ said:
super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:

Yes, making fun of someone's prediction who is permabanned is the same as challenging predictions.

I wish I could use your logic in the real world some days.

No one is ever permabanned.

Cryptic as ever, huh etecoon?

Leo-J isn't premabanned. He comes back the 8th of tis month. http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=5538

Around the Network

yeah it seems it wont make it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Why the defense of Leo-J?

If anyone deserves their nose to be rubbed in it, it is him.

I mean this from a disciplinary point of view of course, he has all the numbers, all the figures and is always right.

Not this time matey! ha. Things have been a lot nicer to read since his spamming of the "post" button hasn't been a problem!

Again, I mean he posts a lot, his posts really are great and very informative ;)

Whatever.

Who cares anymore.

I mean, let's all call out people when they're wrong.

Since no one else sees the immaturity, and lack of taste in this thread, I'll drop it. I've already derailed it enough anyway.

I'll make sure I keep this tabbed, so when other users get called out on this site, I can use this as a shining beacon to why it is okay... apparently, since a mod did post in this thread.

Maybe I missed something but I'm not seeing how this is so horrible guys. Its certainly not my favorite thread ever but there have been many other threads like this one before. In fact DMJ linked to one of them and you will note it was allowed to stay open as well.

Personally I think the two threads share a lot in common because Leo-J's prediction like JL's will likely end up being technically wrong but still far closer than most had thought when the prediction was made.

Honestly, it is possible that the PS3 breaks 14k in Japan this week as well so its not over yet either.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
Maybe I missed something but I'm not seeing how this is so horrible guys. Its certainly not my favorite thread ever but there have been many other threads like this one before. In fact DMJ linked to one of them and you will note it was allowed to stay open as well.

Personally I think the two threads share a lot in common because Leo-J's prediction like JL's will likely end up being technically wrong but still far closer than most had thought when the prediction was made.

Honestly, it is possible that the PS3 breaks 14k in Japan this week as well so its not over yet either.

The one I linked to (mine) should have been locked too.

It's so dumb.