By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Leo-J: 'ps3-19-23mllion(will not go below 120k WW any week in 08)'

DMeisterJ said:
Sqrl said:
Maybe I missed something but I'm not seeing how this is so horrible guys. Its certainly not my favorite thread ever but there have been many other threads like this one before. In fact DMJ linked to one of them and you will note it was allowed to stay open as well.

Personally I think the two threads share a lot in common because Leo-J's prediction like JL's will likely end up being technically wrong but still far closer than most had thought when the prediction was made.

Honestly, it is possible that the PS3 breaks 14k in Japan this week as well so its not over yet either.

The one I linked to (mine) should have been locked too.

It's so dumb.

I'm not disagreeing that the topics are silly, but they aren't exactly breaking any rule that I can see.  Hell we have a crow eating thread that is still open the last I checked. 

I don't make the rules DMJ, I enforce them.  If you want something changed you need to talk to Naz or DKII.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

His prediction was actually a good one. This week I would say is the worst case scenario for the PS3 and it's not losing out by alot (like around 10k). At first glance I thought Leo-J was kinda setting it too high, now that the first half of the year is gone, I would say it was kinda low, except this week.

Sqrl said:
DMeisterJ said:
Sqrl said:
Maybe I missed something but I'm not seeing how this is so horrible guys. Its certainly not my favorite thread ever but there have been many other threads like this one before. In fact DMJ linked to one of them and you will note it was allowed to stay open as well.

Personally I think the two threads share a lot in common because Leo-J's prediction like JL's will likely end up being technically wrong but still far closer than most had thought when the prediction was made.

Honestly, it is possible that the PS3 breaks 14k in Japan this week as well so its not over yet either.

The one I linked to (mine) should have been locked too.

It's so dumb.

I'm not disagreeing that the topics are silly, but they aren't exactly breaking any rule that I can see.  Hell we have a crow eating thread that is still open the last I checked. 

I don't make the rules DMJ, I enforce them.  If you want something changed you need to talk to Naz or DKII.

Actually calling a user out with making a thread or naming users that have not even posted in the thread is against the rules. So I have been told by Naznatips.

kingofwale said:
psrock said:
Neos said:

well leo-j. it looks like it might happen this week.

very mature thread, very nice.

let's be fair here.. when has Neo ever showned even a ounce of maturity? It's unfair to expect him to.

Oh my GOD the irony in that is just... priceless.

ps3 is probably going to keep falling now until the new 80gig is released.

Around the Network

Hm... Could Dmeister be Leo's alt?! Dun dun dun...

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

id lol if ps3 ww sales this week were 119,999

.:Dark Prince:. said:
kingofwale said:
psrock said:
Neos said:

well leo-j. it looks like it might happen this week.

very mature thread, very nice.

let's be fair here.. when has Neo ever showned even a ounce of maturity? It's unfair to expect him to.

Oh my GOD the irony in that is just... priceless.

thank you.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

How harsh to pick on someone who isnt here to defend himself

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
How harsh to pick on someone who isnt here to defend himself

who said he isn't here to defend himself?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!