By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Leo-J: 'ps3-19-23mllion(will not go below 120k WW any week in 08)'

DMeisterJ said:

Kyros said:
well leo-j. it looks like it might happen this week.

In all fairness they are supply constraint in the States. Otherwise it wouldn't happen.

We know, we know, but apparently the Topic Creator has no idea about that.

Also, the TC doesn't understand margin of error among other things.  Most weeks when the PS3 is above 120k it's at like 140-150 or if a game comes out higher, so the +/- 10 % would always keep it above 120k

This week, PS3 will likely be at 116 or 117k, which would make the data largely inconclusive, as there is a ten percent margin of error here.  So again, no reason for this thread.

Also attacking someone who isn't here to defend himself is f-cked up.

Really f-cked up.

i feel sorry for him whoever he is

Around the Network
Etech7 said:
I laugh at anyone who evern roots for PS3 its a failure simple because of sony. Only because of name recognition and blue ray has it got this far. There are about 3 good exclusives MGS4 GT 5 AND SOME OTHER one i don't even know about. Why I don't think there are shortages i think the price cut for the 20 gig is taking market share away from ps.

Well that was completely uncalled for

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Burgles said:
Why the defense of Leo-J?

If anyone deserves their nose to be rubbed in it, it is him.

I mean this from a disciplinary point of view of course, he has all the numbers, all the figures and is always right.

Not this time matey! ha. Things have been a lot nicer to read since his spamming of the "post" button hasn't been a problem!

Again, I mean he posts a lot, his posts really are great and very informative ;)

did you seriously just say that? "He is always right"?

I can't think of a single leo-j prediction that was correct. He predicted Wii to stop selling so many times. He predicted huge numbers for PS3 many times. He predicted Crisis Core to sell 10 million copies. He has to be the most consistantly wrong predictor on these forums. In fact, I wanted to congratulate him on this prediction, even if it does turn out to be incorrect it's the best one he's ever made.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Etech7 said:
I laugh at anyone who evern roots for PS3 its a failure simple because of sony. Only because of name recognition and blue ray has it got this far. There are about 3 good exclusives MGS4 GT 5 AND SOME OTHER one i don't even know about. Why I don't think there are shortages i think the price cut for the 20 gig is taking market share away from ps.

Troll alert. Off Topic.  Flame bait post here.

opps he is only 15 :S
what's wrong with his prediction, i'd say it's one of the best
who could've known about shortage issues?
besids it's not that far from 120k? right?

Around the Network

Regarding the sell below the 120k. It will be close to the 120k mark. Depends on Japan numbers. Say Japan sees 12k PS3 sales than PS3 will finish around 118k for the week. A mere 2k short of the 120k range. Sales of PS3 will pick up next week when shops are restocked with PS3's.

@ColonelStubbs & Rock_On,

Please ignore the trolls guys, I completely understand he was baiting you but that is exactly why you shouldn't respond. I'm saying this as a fellow member giving you some friendly advise not as a mod.

Anyways, everyone please stay on topic and keep it civil.

To Each Man, Responsibility

ps3 will hit 20 million in the end of the year

playnext3 said:
ps3 will hit 23 million in the end of the year

this was so constructive..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I made an even bolder prediction and earlier said that after the launch of MGS 4,   PS3 hardware sales  would not fall below 170k world wide for the week. But I did not take into account PS3 shortages. Well like anything in life shortages are expected with goods being sold on a given market. Numerous factors can explain shortages of goods that are in high demand.
PS3 should see really good sales in the Xmas period and also temporary hardware boosts with the launch of upcoming must own PS3 games.