By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Leo-J: 'ps3-19-23mllion(will not go below 120k WW any week in 08)'

super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:
Here's my thread about JL Being incorrect.

God I was such an idiot back then:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=13892

It's just distastefully done, and idiotic.

Leo-J made that prediction ages ago, and granted he was wrong this week, but he's closer than many other people predicted for this year.

You'd make it again if you had the opportunity.

No, not really.

It's really not that serious to me.

I mean leo-j isn't a paid analyst, neither is JL, so who gives two shits if they're wrong?

Answer: People who have nothing better to do but tear other people down and/or have a general lack of maturity, tact, and/or grace.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:

Leo-J made that prediction ages ago, and granted he was wrong this week, but he's closer than many other people predicted for this year.

No, not really.

I mean leo-j isn't a paid analyst, neither is JL, so who gives two shits if they're wrong?

Answer: People who have nothing better to do but tear other people down and/or have a general lack of maturity, tact, and/or grace.

That's what we do on forums.  We challenge other people's ideas and work to form our own.  You will always be called upon if you make a prediction and it is wrong.  In fact, we even have a thread solely for that purpose....called the Crow Eating Thread.  Some posters refuse to sign it, and those special users get special treatment.

Also...leo-j's predictions are usually based in hate, rather than logic...so one good turn....

super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:
super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:

No, not really.

That's what we do on forums.  We challenge other people's ideas and work to form our own.  You will always be called upon if you make a prediction and it is wrong.  In fact, we even have a thread solely for that purpose....called the Crow Eating Thread.  Some posters refuse to sign it, and those special users get special treatment.

Also...leo-j's predictions are usually based in hate, rather than logic...so one good turn....

Yes, making fun of someone's prediction who is permabanned is the same as challenging predictions.

I wish I could use your logic in the real world some days.

DMeisterJ said:

Yes, making fun of someone's prediction who is permabanned is the same as challenging predictions.

No one is ever permabanned.

super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:

Cryptic as ever, huh etecoon?

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:

lol...mostly.

You know what I mean....and you know I am right.  How else did all of those banned accounts know they had been unbanned so quickly.

psrock said:
Neos said:

well leo-j. it looks like it might happen this week.

very mature thread, very nice.

let's be fair here.. when has Neo ever showned even a ounce of maturity? It's unfair to expect him to.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Neos said:
konnichiwa said:
psrock said:
Neos said:

I wonder how long it take before the forum is croded with threads like this one lol;..

about as long as Belgium will hold =D

hint, not very long

Hope you are right..

super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:
super_etecoon said:
DMeisterJ said:

lol...mostly.

You know what I mean....and you know I am right.  How else did all of those banned accounts know they had been unbanned so quickly.

Well, you're not on topic

He doesn't visit the site anymore, why pwn him in a thread and he doesn't even come here?

kingofwale said:
psrock said:
Neos said:

let's be fair here.. when has Neo ever showned even a ounce of maturity? It's unfair to expect him to.

oh please like you're mature