By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Leo-J: 'ps3-19-23mllion(will not go below 120k WW any week in 08)'

He remains right in his main contention that the Ps3 is looking to sell through 20 million by the end of the year though.

Around the Network
Neos said:

well leo-j. it looks like it might happen this week.

very mature thread, very nice.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Neos said:
ymeaga1n said:
You're assuming that it's site wide news that ppl don't know he's here

Oh, I'm more than sure he has an alternative account here, we just don't know which one yet

That's exactly it. He's here somewhere.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Neos said:
ymeaga1n said:
You're assuming that it's site wide news that ppl don't know he's here

Oh, I'm more than sure he has an alternative account here, we just don't know which one yet

some of us have a pretty good idea, though.

So it'll be cool when I make this thread at the end of the year when John Lucas' 60 million Wii's sold by 08 doesn't come true?

Around the Network
psrock said:
Neos said:

I wonder how long it take before the forum is croded with threads like this one lol;..

DMeisterJ said:
So it'll be cool when I make this thread at the end of the year when John Lucas' 60 million Wii's sold by 08 doesn't come true?

Um...yeah.  Why wouldn't it be?  As a matter of fact, John Lucas is such an upstanding poster that he will make the thread for you.

Trust me...about 30 people here have theirs hands poised over the Create Thread button with the words "John Lucas was Wrong" just waiting to be typed on January 1st 2009.  

Leo-J should feel privileged that someone cared enough about his predictions enough to make an entire thread for him when he missed his mark.

And then there's that pesky sig of mine.

Now that I think about it, this thread is pretty distastefully done.

I mean leo-j isn't even on the site anymore, and there are some pretty messed-up circumstances to it.

It clearly goes to show the maturity level of the topic creator.

DMeisterJ said:

Why not?

Currently playing: Civ 6

konnichiwa said:
psrock said:
Neos said:

I wonder how long it take before the forum is croded with threads like this one lol;..

about as long as Belgium will hold =D

hint, not very long

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!