By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New sport theme wii game - Lawn Games

ssj12 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Why not use mii's?

Nini probably wont license them out to devs?

well miyamoto and iwata said that they dont want to give the mii's to just anyone they said they treat it sorta like mario

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

I'm not a whore for graphics, but this is one instance where the sheer hideousness of those characters makes me not want to play it.

lmfaooooo hideous character models

brute said:
ssj12 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Why not use mii's?

Nini probably wont license them out to devs?

well miyamoto and iwata said that they dont want to give the mii's to just anyone they said they treat it sorta like mario

That's stupid. If the game is absolutely only going to be on Wii, then the use of your Mii should be an option. Especially for a game like this. Its just dumb to force these devs to recreate what the Mii system already gives you in a much worse ability, imo.

pichu_pichu said:
Why not use mii's?

because this is nothing more then just another cheap cash-in on the wii huge userbase, and Nintendo wouldn't allow there mii characters to be placed in a shovelware title. my guess.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

This is ridiculous.

HOT GAABAGE! (No R necessary)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Sherlock99 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Why not use mii's?

because this is nothing more then just another cheap cash-in on the wii huge userbase, and Nintendo wouldn't allow there mii characters to be placed in a shovelware title. my guess.

I agree too!

All i gotta say is.

They BETTER have lawn darts.

Who is the developer?, I need to kill them

... Why?

lol @ character models.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard