By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New sport theme wii game - Lawn Games

pichu_pichu said:
Why not use mii's?

Because Miis are Nintendo owned properties, just like Mario and Link.

Do you want your famous IPs in shitty games like these??

yeah me too.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Around the Network

its not an actual game. right?

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Omg, even a 3D student in classroom still able to do better than that.

Btw, why characters in 3rd and 4th picture look like using rayman model while other pictures look so much different?

I smell a million seller!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Come on guys it doesn't look that bad. How does this look so much worse than Wii Sports? I know the gameplay will be thrash but that's a different matter from how it looks.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Ninja Breadman looks better than this...

what are you guys talking about watch the pics in whole size , this looks much better than wii sports and remind me of some short movies of pixar

Improvements are caused by people who complain

**Slash** said:
what are you guys talking about watch the pics in whole size , this looks much better than wii sports and remind me of some short movies of pixar

Exactly (as you can see from my post above).  I think people saying how crap it looks were either looking at the graphics of Wii Sports through Nintendo tinted graphics or after having played Wii Sports and seen how great it is have allowed the gameplay to distort their impression of the graphics.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

ssj12 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Why not use mii's?

Nini probably wont license them out to devs?

One shovelware company (I think it's Popcorn Arcade) has just created their own version of Miis called NuYu for use in their games.

my lord it's hideous! it looks like pc graphics from windows me compatible games.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)