By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New sport theme wii game - Lawn Games

Around the Network

omfg, you have got to be kidding. Those character models = lol. M$'s avatars look better, wow.

really, the back of the guy's head, looks like a dog's head.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Why not use mii's?

pichu_pichu said:
Why not use mii's?

Nini probably wont license them out to devs?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i know casuals don't care about graphics, but there should be standard, i think wii sports looks better then this

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

ok,this does not look good at all

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

what the hell

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

lol the characters look like creepy mii ripoffs.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

What the fuck are those those .... things on that lawn.

ssj12 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Why not use mii's?

Nini probably wont license them out to devs?

Thank god they won`t. Who would like to have their IPs associated with shit like this. In the worst case it would help sell shitty games like that. Some people would think it was the same as Wii Sports.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."