By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tekken 6 coming to the Xbox 360?

Tekken = Don't care.

I mean really, does anyone any more?

It won't shift Xbox 360's if it comes, and it won't shift PS3's if it doesnt.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

who cares, Tekken was never great. I prefer Virtua Fighter, Dead or Alive, Street Fighter and would like to see a new Killer Instinct and a new Power Stone game or maybe even a new Eternal Champions game.

Well.. I got nothing to say but just scratch my head..

Well this is a bummer ... IMO Tekken is by far the best fighting series you can get , and it beats the crap out of the badly made DoA ... the only contender for a better fighting game is Soulcalibur , but I still consider Tekken to be superior :D Oh and DR rocks hard , an IMO it was the first sign that the series is coming back after the disaster that was 4 ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

After GTA and FF I don't think anyone will consider this a major blow anymore.

Around the Network

Could anyone please compliment me on this great translation?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

tekken 6 might come to 360

but it will still be out on ps3 so its not a loss of such.

on the other hand ps3 has many big exclusives from thier own studios that will never make the jump.

imo i agree with what analysts said a long time ago that 3rd party exclusives will be rare.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

WTF? I'm pretty sure Sony have some kinda lifetime contract with Namco where the Tekken series will only ever be on PS consoles. So how on Earth could this go to the 360? It's the best fighting game series ever, if Sony somehow let this slip, I am going to punch Kaz Hirai in the face and urinate on his kids.

I'M DONE WITH EXCLUSIVE
LOST FAITH

Riachu said:
selnor said:
I dont really care. Tekken series is one of the worst beat em ups I played.

You dare call a deep and complex fighting game one of the worst beat em ups you ever played.  Especially since Tekken is a fighting game series and not a beat em up.

No offense...but Tekken is about as deep as a Rock_On post on this forum. Especially compared to VF or DOA series...