By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Latin America: Mexico, Central America, & South America Sales Thread

I am from mexico and so far, I know 3 guys with xbox360, 1 with wii, 2 with psp, 1 with DS and zero with ps3.

btw, they bought the PSP because it can run emulators. they don't have any psp games. that sucks.

Around the Network
Bobbuffalo said:
I am from mexico and so far, I know 3 guys with xbox360, 1 with wii, 2 with psp, 1 with DS and zero with ps3.

btw, they bought the PSP because it can run emulators. they don't have any psp games. that sucks.

Yeah, all the PSP owners I knew have it because the emulators or multimedia device, no one buy it by PSP games

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/29906/Report-Mexican-games-market-to-hit-1bn

I am pretty sure all the border states are buying a lot from the US, myself had bought 1 out of 2 360s in Texas and about 6 games.

our games are imported american games... in the end they matter but they show up as in the US

Great finds everyone.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

@manuelf
sadly but true, most of my friends with psp dont have original games. only like 40% of then have original. not even the half and thats sad.
but my friends with 360 all of them have original games and its the same with the wii and ps3 but with the ds some of them use r4 card.

jugando ahora: Super Street fighter 4, ninokuni "ds"
playing now: NINOKUNI, Super Street fighter 4, kof 13
waiting for: 3ds to play street fighter 4 and zelda

Eyyy...!!! Wait a minute...then I'm the only one buying PSP original games???

Well,the idea of mod it is very compelling for my wallet but I want to support that defenceless,poor programers that bring me joy with their games

From the 7 people with DS that I know,4 of them buy only piracy (pirate cartridges) and from 4 people with PSP...Only I buy original copies!!!!

I'm a fool or what?

What people have said is so true. Everyone (including me) buys the hardware and buys pirated games. I hope to buy a PS3 early next year, and when I do, it´s going to be when I visit the USA, so it will be one more sale counted for USA region. Buying legally in my country is simply impossible unless you´re really rich

www.jamesvandermemes.com

OT7 said:

Eyyy...!!! Wait a minute...then I'm the only one buying PSP original games???

Well,the idea of mod it is very compelling for my wallet but I want to support that defenceless,poor programers that bring me joy with their games

From the 7 people with DS that I know,4 of them buy only piracy (pirate cartridges) and from 4 people with PSP...Only I buy original copies!!!!

I'm a fool or what?

pirate cartridges? really that exist? or you mean R4?

viva mexico cabrones!! :P

By the way, I think Mexico might be in the top 10 countries of sony and nintendo, maybe in the top 5 like microsofts console, thing is, most xbox360 consoles sold in mexico are accounted to mexico's market, because they are (or were) manufactured here and Microsoft had a very competitive price as compared to USA (450 dollares for premium console and 2 games I think it was like two years ago), as compared to 450 for a wii with wii sports... In other words, Nintendo and sony sell a lot more consoles in mexico than its reported, and most of those consoles are imported by the gray market from the US and sold cheaper than the big legal importers.