By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mysterious PS3 game teased in Sony's E3 montage?

I dont get this at 2:38 when I watch it Zooms out and a voice is going from the previous clip and just looks like that guy jumps in the air.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
Does anybody know what that game was, on 13 seconds? 

Yeh, I didn't know what that was one either

mercs 2?

That is this guy.

He is Gaara from Naruto.

No, I not a fan.  I have a magic tool.  I call it google.  (I figured it was Naruto)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

You guys can get this video off the PSN E3 part its a lot better and they don't zoom out, its the "PS3_2008 SizzleVideo-HD1080".  And i'm not sure what the video was at 13secs, maybe it was old footage of the cancelled Getaway or 8days.  And at 2:38 it kinda looks like this guy.

Around the Network
steven787 said:

That is this guy.

He is Gaara from Naruto.

No, I not a fan.  I have a magic tool.  I call it google.  (I figured it was Naruto)

The guy after him. XD

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

it looked a little like Iron Man in a different outfit... anything to do with the next movie?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Oh, that's Raiden from MGS4...

Even if it wasn't, that was definitely a Core game, not the type of game that would be showed off to mainstream press like the ones at the closed press conference. But it was someone from MGS4.  I recognize that brownish sky anywhere, and the way the character moves.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

^that would make sense.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

@steven

It definetly was not Raiden. I still think you are looking at the wrong guy. We are talking about the guy that comes zooming at the screen, not the guy that flies into the air.