By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mysterious PS3 game teased in Sony's E3 montage?

Take a look at this video:

At around the 2:38 mark, you should see a person in a Crysis-like bodysuit with a red mask of some sort flying straight up into the air.

What is this, you ask? Well, WhatIfGaming seem to have discovered a bit about it:

So apparently, on my way to lunch I spot that a bunch of SCEA people are gathering outside those same doors we took footage of for the inFamous gameplay (unshown on video) as seen in this video here.

I asked a woman named Mary M (something) of SCEA, and she told me it's a completely different meeting from the one they did yesterday (which we were not allowed to film). I saw a bit of this game as the room opened for the set up crew. It's a man in a black suit…Crysis like…flying? No clue.

A whole new game…why the hell didn't they just show this during the E3 conference? I peer upon the names of some of the exclusive people who are seeing it. Some are barely sites at all and most are from radio or newspapers. Go figure.

Whatever this mysterious game is, we'll find out and have our ninjas ready.

Could this be the long rumored action developed by Sony Liverpool?  What other exclusives were shown at this mysterious event?  Heavy Rain, from what I hear, but what else?  Team ICO's game?  If only we could find out more...

Around the Network

I saw that! Dunno, I do hope that Sony still has more exclusives to come, maybe we will see it a Leipzig

i have no idea the clip lasted about 2 seconds!

Hard to tell what it was.

Sony HATES E3, so, it's no suprise to hear about big exclusives being kept close for the Tokyo game show and/or Leipzig. I live in Japan and the media here each year reports that the show here gets bigger and bigger each year, while E3 gets weaker and weaker! Lets just expect to hear some much bigger announcements later at these shows. And, as for M$, well it's obvious they love E3 and have blown their load, yet again.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

It could be DC universe or it could be an unannounced game, the clip is too short to tell.

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

There were some other things at the start which I had no idea what they were

Does anybody know what that game was, on 13 seconds?

Haven't seen the 2 mins 38 seconds game either.

That 2:38 looks like Ninja Gaiden or Raiden jumping to the air which are probably wrong.. I don't know gotta be something new.

They obviously were hiding it from public view, because they zoomed out of the feed to prevent anyone outside the auditorium audience from noticing it..too much.

I suspect it's something new, nothing in my memory registers with it being already known, and why did the pull out if they weren't trying to hid something.....wierd IMO.  Maybe will have to wait for that German E3 to find out.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube.