By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mysterious PS3 game teased in Sony's E3 montage?

okay ssj12 what is it?

Around the Network

Is not the same guy i see the video and i puse when the guy jup and isnot the same as that shown on fractue.

- looking up title -

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It might be Dead Space

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I don't know much about fracture, I've seen a few vids but never saw that guy. And it wasn't raiden or the dude from timeshift....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
I don't know much about fracture, I've seen a few vids but never saw that guy. And it wasn't raiden or the dude from timeshift....

He is the playable character in the E3 demo, if you watch the video I linked to. I'm not sure who it is, I still haven't seen the direct feed.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Tell ya the truth looked like a character out of MGS4. I don't know the names so couldn't tell ya which one.

ssj12 said:

It might be Dead Space

Hmmm...IDK, from what I've seen of Dead Space, u won't be making big vertical leaps like that. I haven't seen the video from PSN, so I don't get a clear shot, so u may be right but I hope it's something that we don't know of cuz that means another game.

Yeah, I don't think it's Dead Space.  Also, it can't be Fracture, as the playable character in that one has no mask.

So, my vote is Wardevil main character redesign.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

probs wardevil,