By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mysterious PS3 game teased in Sony's E3 montage?

It's Fracture.

Around the Network
Shameless said:
It's Fracture.

Yup, just saw the video from my PS3, u get a clean look at the guy and it is Fracture. Kinda disappointing IMO.

why couldn't it just be from the DC universe MMO thingy. I mean obviously you can create your character to look like whatever you want, and I assume you could fly, so yeah.

SnakeEyez said:
Shameless said:
It's Fracture.

Yup, just saw the video from my PS3, u get a clean look at the guy and it is Fracture. Kinda disappointing IMO.

Finally saw the vid at my friends house along with the fracture vid.  I don't know why people are upset or denying that it's Fracture.  Fracture looks like an awesome way to do something different with the action genre.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/e3-08-why-wait-e3s-biggest-games-reviewed-now/a-2008071517634426021/p-2

Fracture - PS3, 360

We wanted to like this. Really, we did. The game's PR reps were so friendly and earnest, we feel really bad about what we're about to say. But here it is: Fracture takes a simple, compelling gimmick - the ability to deform any part of the terrain with special weapons that raise it, lower it or make it erupt with giant spikes - and puts it at the center of one of the dullest space-marine shooters we've ever played. The weapons feel weak, the hero is an unremarkable goon with a buzzcut and the enemies are just an unending cavalcade of masked, incredibly tough bullet-sponges. The environments are unappealing, the puzzles don't mesh with the super-repetitive action and after about five minutes, we just wanted to walk away. Sorry, Lucasarts, but this feels like RTX Red Rock all over again.
Score: 4