By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mysterious PS3 game teased in Sony's E3 montage?

Hmmm interesting. I wonder what it could be. Or if it's something we already know about.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
@steven

It definetly was not Raiden. I still think you are looking at the wrong guy. We are talking about the guy that comes zooming at the screen, not the guy that flies into the air.

2:34 Fallout 3

2:35 Fiddy -

2:36 Top Hat -Chopin

2:38 Gaara (Naruto) Shown earlier.And inbetween him in raiden the clip wasn't cut right; you see a faint residual of him fading to black, so he looks like he has black hair but it is the same guy with the tatoo on his forehead.

2:39 Raiden (Bent down, lay over image of him jumping in the air)

He's bent down, camera goes in, then goes out really quick, he jumps

2:40 Undercarraige of a truck (Motorstorm 2)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I don't think its Raiden, go watch the video on PSN, its a direct feed of the video, not of the crowd like the video that was on G4. The guy is built, he looks like a football player.

This is easy that the main guy from Wardevil

Griffin said:
I don't think its Raiden, go watch the video on PSN, its a direct feed of the video, not of the crowd like the video that was on G4. The guy is built, he looks like a football player.

Definitely not Raiden, just downloaded the video on PSN and frame skipped through that part. Still doesn't tell me much other than it's not Raiden. Also, post above this says Wardevil, looks slightly similar in design, but unless they redesigned the character not that either. Isn't it canceled anyway?

Around the Network

I watched the PSN video, it's definitely not Raiden.

Looks like a new character to me.

Damn I hate when I'm teased like this

It's the new design for Fracture? 1:50 in to this video explains.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36529.html

I know it doesn't look like the old fracture lead, but in the vid you see his new design and at 1:50-end developer talks about super high jump or whatever they call it.

This pic is from a different video.

What do you think?

steven787 said:

I know it doesn't look like the old fracture lead, but in the vid you see his new design and at 1:50-end developer talks about super high jump or whatever they call it.

What do you think?

I would guess you are right! The video you linked has a VERY similar jump sequence, and the character model is almost identical, if not identical. Good call on that one, too bad it's not a new game though.

b33r said:
steven787 said:

What do you think?

I would guess you are right! The video you linked has a VERY similar jump sequence, and the character model is almost identical, if not identical. Good call on that one, too bad it's not a new game though.

Second attempt. Yes!

I guess that direct fee video on the Sony site is for PS3 users only because I have an id from when I owned a PS3 and can't find it on the website.  If anyone has a link though.