By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - screw you nintendo, SCREW YOU

ok so its after 3.am and im tired as hell which probably doesnt help.

but i am PISSED

EVERY game they showed was casual. not ONE GAME made me feel like i wanted to play it. the promised so much, and they had SO MUCH POTENTIAL. they could have pwnd e3 but instead they did the unimaginable and were ACTUALLY WORSE then last year. i have been a huge fan of nintendo all my life and this is really the first time i have been genuinely disappointed and angry at nintendo. EVERY SINGLE GAME THE SHOWED WAS CASUAL! sure i guess 1:1 motion is good, but i dont want another crap wii sposrts game i will never play again! And then wii music - theres not even any skill! just move your body, and hey, wii will make cool noises so you feel good about your own lack of abiliy to play a real instrument

after every game i though - ok they must be done now time for the good stuff. the ONLY cose wii game we heard of was COD. and we already knew about that! i just wasted an hour of my life i should have spent sleeping because i was hoping nintendo actually had something good coming out that would interest me. WTF! And that woman made me want to pull out a knife, which didnt help either. Every single one of them was well and truly forcing every emotion they displayed, it was so mind-numbingly obvious.

Where was the first party effort? i am in disbelief at the lack of Nintendo made games that arent just crap, because afterall they are the best devs in the world. all the games that i am even slightly interested in - arent even by nintendo!

Way to screw us guys who help you together in the cube era, YET AGAIN nintendo. i could go on and on but ive already lost hours of sleep for this crap.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

I was really disappointed as well. Being on these forums made me expect a new good first party game like Zelda or Kid Icarus or something. I was so pumped coming back from my class to see this presser and what I get is AC and WiiMusic that we all knew were both coming.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I agree with you! This conference sucks and the games announced too! Where's Kid Icarus, Zelda, Fatal Frame 4, New Retro or Factor 5 project?! Monlith projects?!... Disaster day of crisis?!... Metroid Dread?!... No new DS games from Nintendo?!... Where are the hardcore games?!...

Only major thing was Animal Crossing, and we already knew about that! GTA DS is als ~meh!... This conference sucked and at this very moment! I think Nintendo sucks and isn't willing to provide their core audience, the same one that kept them from going under in 2002-2005, is being ignored!... FUCK!

Only stuff I'm looking forward to for the rest of the year is from Sony and Microsoft really... Since Brawl and Mario Kart already got released and there's nothing major to be released from Nintendo except for maybe Animal Crossing, of which I disliked the GC-version!

THE NETHERLANDS

Faux outrage is faux.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Mmmmm.... got hateraide?

Around the Network

As long as their pulling in the green, they will milk the casual gaming market.

Its really simple...Just like you buy a race car to race and a 4x4 jeep to drive up a mountain, you buy wii to play casual games.

There is no need to complain how they don't do hardcore gaming as that was neer promissed.

I was very dissappointed..... WIIMusic???? Seriously?????

4 ≈ One

The traitors... (not being sarcastic at all)
I stuck by em in GC days and there were actaully enough games by first party to keep me going. Now there arn't enough games, despite Nintendo's ridiculous success.
360 is tracking to be 3rd this gen, lets see what they have this fall that might be good
Last remnent
Tales of Vesperia
Banjo Nuts and Bolts
Banjo Kazooie HD remix
Vigilante 8 HD version
Viva Pinata 2
Fable 2
Killzone 2
Infinite Undiscovery

Wii
Animal Crossing
Tales of Symphonia 2: Dawn of the New World
may be Wario Land Shake- wasn't even mentioned in their show so may be its a jap exclusive- and may be fire emblem is as well
Screw you Nintendo indeed.

Like others said core games can be shown outside the media briefings when IGN and EGM and other gaming media check it out. The mainstream press watches these briefings so an emphasis on casual games is not too surprising.

But yeah.... that was lame. Hopefully we'll see more stuff later that looks good.

thanny said:

ok so its after 3.am and im tired as hell which probably doesnt help.

but i am PISSED

EVERY game they showed was casual. not ONE GAME made me feel like i wanted to play it. the promised so much, and they had SO MUCH POTENTIAL. they could have pwnd e3 but instead they did the unimaginable and were ACTUALLY WORSE then last year. i have been a huge fan of nintendo all my life and this is really the first time i have been genuinely disappointed and angry at nintendo. EVERY SINGLE GAME THE SHOWED WAS CASUAL! sure i guess 1:1 motion is good, but i dont want another crap wii sposrts game i will never play again! And then wii music - theres not even any skill! just move your body, and hey, wii will make cool noises so you feel good about your own lack of abiliy to play a real instrument

after every game i though - ok they must be done now time for the good stuff. the ONLY cose wii game we heard of was COD. and we already knew about that! i just wasted an hour of my life i should have spent sleeping because i was hoping nintendo actually had something good coming out that would interest me. WTF! And that woman made me want to pull out a knife, which didnt help either. Every single one of them was well and truly forcing every emotion they displayed, it was so mind-numbingly obvious.

Where was the first party effort? i am in disbelief at the lack of Nintendo made games that arent just crap, because afterall they are the best devs in the world. all the games that i am even slightly interested in - arent even by nintendo!

Way to screw us guys who help you together in the cube era, YET AGAIN nintendo. i could go on and on but ive already lost hours of sleep for this crap.

Reggie and Iwata both said that the Mario and Zelda teams are both working on new games, if you didn't notice. Also, Monolith is still working on Distaster, i'm sure Retro is working on something, and other Nintendo studios are developing lots of games. If they didn't show the games you want, it's because they're not ready to show them yet. Calm. The. Fuck. Down.