By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - screw you nintendo, SCREW YOU

All in all Nintendo's conference was a huge letdown, Wii Sports 2 and Wii Music look nice though, but where's the big franchises?

Around the Network

But there will be more Nintendo revelations, right? They didn't announce Brawl during the main conference a couple years ago, and they said nothing of the storage solution, right? I take it there's still alot more than the main event.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

i'm just too angry because everyone is so negative, where Ms/Sony E3 are even worse!!

I would dispute that but at least you didn't have one day of "The PS3 is gonna die" and "I will sell my PS3 on ebay" threads because FFXIII slept with the enemy

And yes Wii Sports is one of the main reasons for the Wii success and Wii Tennis is one of the best games ever. (As ridiculous as it may sounds but I had the most fun playing it over many other great games) But this doesn't make the sequel automatically great. But yes lets see.

I thought that because they really did not have any big core titles for the rest of the year, that they would announce something big at E3.

Guess I was wrong.

heh... sorry guys i got a bit carried away. probably because by the time e3 was over i had been awake for over 21 hours. im just disappointed not angry now.

the only real big !!! surprise was FF on 360 which is not really enough for e3 IMO.

but oh well, the wii has some good 3rd party games i will be able to play this christmas.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)